AvioN the Movie

Started by cC|SpiNe
30/07/2008 20:32
Page 1 of 1
cC|SpiNe30/07/2008 20:32

I made this movie for my IRL friend AvioN.

Its a TJ movie containing mostly TJs on awp_rootops but a few on normal de_ maps.



Now before you all go over yourselves about how the editing sucks. This is the first time I've used Vegas, or even the first time I've used any moviemaking software :)

Best for me is if you all give constructive critisism on what I should have done different and what I should have done better.

Here's the movie

Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gohG923v9s

Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=9J5NM17X


Enjoy :P

Jr.Doom30/07/2008 21:12

nice :)

pLaguE^30/07/2008 21:28

Jumps: Jumps were nice some old some new, i liked the jumps a little

Editing: This was really good for your first time using vegas, i can say that u used too many flash backs (like he makes one jump, then u show him doing it again) it got repetitive.

Nice job though :)

cC|SpiNe30/07/2008 21:49

Yeah, I thought that myself after watching the movie a few times.

But thanks far the positive feedback :)

ova30/07/2008 22:50

slowmo moments looked laggy ,or that was something you wanted?

VertikO31/07/2008 03:06

the last jump looks like u didnt make it:/

qweek31/07/2008 11:48

You didn't make the last jump as VertikO said... Otherwise it was pretty good :)

cC|SpiNe02/08/2008 17:33

Originally posted by stuntb0i
slowmo moments looked laggy ,or that was something you wanted?



Yeah, I think that's due to me recording with too low FPS, can anyone correct me on that?

Originally posted by VertikO
the last jump looks like u didnt make it:/



I'll check the demo :)

Supa02/08/2008 18:33

Kind of boring to watch you fall in slo mo with circle strafes,,,

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.