HLTV Models

31/07/2008 11:08
Page 1 of 1
stask0 Tournament #231/07/2008 11:08(edited 31/07/2008 11:10)

How can i remove the HLTV Models without reinstalling cs?

EDIT: I dont wanna make a new thread about it so i will ask here. Is it possible to remove the recoil while using cl_lw 0? And what cl_lc 0 does?

NeMiQ2203/08/2008 19:51(edited 03/08/2008 19:54)

Originally posted by stask0
How can i remove the HLTV Models without reinstalling cs?

Copy original .mdl files of all weapons to cstrike/models folder.

Ask someone who has default models to send it to you (I can't because I have HLTV models). All models which names are p_***.mdl, v_***.mdl and w_***.mdl.

raver mapper04/08/2008 02:52(edited 04/08/2008 02:55)

place this http://www.sendspace.com/file/9wm3pl
in your cstrike/models folder
So when you did this you got a /player/ folder in your /models/ folder
then restart cs

second, first understand what recoil is. Then ask your question in a different way.

wRath` mapper04/08/2008 03:40

Dude, just delete the HLTV models and you'll get the original ones!

There's a file that is called gcf or something, that replaces the ones you delete.

raver mapper04/08/2008 11:03

Originally posted by wRath`
Dude, just delete the HLTV models and you'll get the original ones!

There's a file that is called gcf or something, that replaces the ones you delete.


Not always, you could get the cz ones. Thats why I uploaded the original cs models.

stask0 Tournament #204/08/2008 12:22(edited 04/08/2008 13:40)

LOL raver. I dont need player models.. i need the original weapon models :S

Originally posted by raver
second, first understand what recoil is. Then ask your question in a different way.


I wanna say that when i use cl_lw 0 when i shoot with AWP the bullet goes above the place at which i shooted :d I will post a pic later if you still cant understand what i mean :d

zhady Tournament #204/08/2008 13:47

it sucks to play with cl_lw :ooo all laggy and shiet.

stask0 Tournament #204/08/2008 14:50

yeah but i like how the knife is for example in the left hand and the usp or other weapon in the right IT'S SO COOL ;d And here is the pic http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9873/crosshairsv7.png

raver mapper04/08/2008 22:30

LOL raver. I dont need player models.. i need the original weapon models :S

oh sorry, I tougt you ment the models :P

zhady Tournament #209/08/2008 04:09

stask0 u dont need that command for it :O cl_righthand -1 ftw.

zyllEE09/08/2008 05:21

Originally posted by ZHADY
stask0 u dont need that command for it :O cl_righthand -1 ftw.

I've been using that for over a year :p

but ye, cl_righthand -1 works

stask0 Tournament #209/08/2008 09:10

Didnt know that :o but i already made that without using any command -_-

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.