Stabilots longjump show

Started by Stabilot
01/08/2008 17:04
Page 1 of 1
Stabilot01/08/2008 17:04

Another boring movie for you I think :(. Kill me if u want :D but just want to publicate my first movie on xj :). Some bw lj jumps and ofc fw. Bhop, I can't cj, that's not my thing.

DL-Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8mvow
j0tube - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zGsY1GJOVTA
Demos - http://www.speedyshare.com/142687413.html
Edit by reAti - thx man.

Have fun watching it.

J0nY01/08/2008 17:12

Nice movie dude.Keep on the good work.I know you can do better,it just takes a bit time and practice =).

pLaguE^01/08/2008 17:19

i almost fell out of my chair looking at ur strafes lol gj for ur first lj movie :P

pacMan mapper01/08/2008 18:13(edited 01/08/2008 18:14)

mh dont like this movie style :F

cr0ucher01/08/2008 21:32

nothing special :S sry.

VertikO01/08/2008 22:56

didnt like:( but nice editing

rn02/08/2008 01:04

didnt like it either... editing was ok

Yamakasi02/08/2008 01:29(edited 02/08/2008 01:30)

nice editing but song is the same as climber germany movie (remixed ! )

Stabilot02/08/2008 01:45

noone likes it, me goes happy lol.

Bibo02/08/2008 02:42

lool you watched otchetos demos a lil too much

Supa02/08/2008 08:58

Better then what I can do and plague so good job

padnaliQ02/08/2008 11:25

strafe style sucked : (

Stabilot02/08/2008 13:02

Originally posted by padnaliQ
strafe style sucked : (

I know.. im practising new style s:(

c-walker`02/08/2008 14:08

nice movie and sick strafes !!! gj :)

reAti02/08/2008 14:54

Made this movie pretty fast, used one evening..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.