File with all lj records

Started by wohl
03/08/2008 12:25
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
wohl03/08/2008 12:25

Hey there,

i just updated my server with the 2.2b7 version. I was before with the 2.11 and I used to have a LjTop10.txt where I was able to copy/paste, or update the lj records.

Now i can't find where the records are written, and by updating the server, I lost all the ljtop.

It's not for cheating, just updating.

thanks in advance :)

dEMolite mapper03/08/2008 17:01(edited 03/08/2008 17:01)

failed?

why noone is read numbs thread? He isn't supporting LJstats unless the crash bug is fixed

[blockquote]Again repeating: for your own safety disable ljstats on your servers![/blockquote]

wohl03/08/2008 17:25

i know that.

it's a LAN server, there is no problem about that.

trb03/08/2008 21:16

not sure, just looked some seconds in addons folder.

cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data\ljs\


Top10_cj.dat
Top10_lj.dat
Top10_main.dat
(open with notepad)

maybe this are the files u search.

wohl04/08/2008 12:45

i didn't looked into that data folder.

thanks a lot TROUbl3m4k3R.

Page 1 of 1