Bug with demo

Started by TT.
03/08/2008 23:15
Page 1 of 1
TT.03/08/2008 23:15

i have this bug since i started play cs.

In fact when i watch a demo , then when i make a new game on my local server , my 'character' is running (i dont press any key) , or is bugged , he can go forward or left etc.. sometime mouse look doesnt work , sometime i cant move faster than 83 unit/sec.

i have to close/launch cs.

when i whatch a demo , i have 50% chance to have that bug

has anyone got a solution ?

ty and sry for bad english

Dacca03/08/2008 23:35

It's normal.

Fact or Fiction03/08/2008 23:39(edited 04/08/2008 03:01)

type in console following stuff:
-moveleft
-moveright
-speed
-duck
-forward
-back
-jump
-attack
-attack2

and smth what could be done in demo (:

owned04/08/2008 03:47

Just re-enabled mouse look. that always happens with me. and +1 to FoF's post

Aly00704/08/2008 11:25

ye FoF it's right.
If you walk slow type - -duck
if you walk forward type -forward
if you walk right type -moveright
and so on

TT.04/08/2008 13:06

Thank you fof and others , it work i'm not compelled to close cs anymore :-))))

Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/08/2008 20:54(edited 13/08/2008 20:55)

I use this: alias demobug "-left;wait;-right;wait;-forward;wait;-back;wait;-jump;wait;-moveleft;wait;
-moveright;wait;-attack;wait;-attack2;wait;-duck;wait;-speed;wait;+mlook"

PS. I had to break it in two sentences so be sure to glue them together :(

Grrr15/08/2008 15:09

So.. we're talking about bugs with demo and I wanna ask why when I play my demo it always shows me the team choose menu

Originally posted by IchWill
So.. we're talking about bugs with demo and I wanna ask why when I play my demo it always shows me the team choose menu


type "slot1" in console(without the quotes)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.