BAEVERN 252 Sideways Longjump

Started by BAEVERN^
04/08/2008 01:01
Page 1 of 2
BAEVERN^04/08/2008 01:01

Hello !

I recently made 252 block sideways and decided to make a "movie" out of it !
Hope u guys like it.

Youtube - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8icZgrxJCqM

Download - http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/252_ljsw_BAEVERN.rar

Demo - http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/BAEVERN_252_ljsw.rar

And does anybody know what the WR for lj block sideways is ? ;E
Just curious ! :)

F@N@T!C04/08/2008 02:27(edited 04/08/2008 02:32)

I think the WR sideways lj on block is 253 by ^.^Smiley Face^
.Nice jump and editing. Go for more ! :P

k3G04/08/2008 04:02

right F@N@T!C

Nubby-_-04/08/2008 08:41

yeye smiley bulgarian power , and gj beavern :rofl:

padnaliQ04/08/2008 08:49(edited 04/08/2008 11:56)

pretty good jump, gj

ehlak04/08/2008 14:28

Really nice ;)

leggie04/08/2008 14:29

Originally posted by F@N@T!C
I think the WR sideways lj on block is 253 by ^.^Smiley Face^
.Nice jump and editing. Go for more ! :P

pretty sure he submitted 255 lj before and it didn't get accepted?

OT gj :E

zyllEE04/08/2008 16:48

DH-runkarN^ gogogo ;] nice jump loverboy! gj

Stabilot04/08/2008 21:20

haha zyllEE;E I know that's u who is that DH-runkarN^.. Awsome bävern really nice ;E

yYy.Je PR@BR@04/08/2008 21:31

I wonna to see u 254 lj sw!!! Movie 7/10 , lj - 8/10.
GJ !!!

BAEVERN^04/08/2008 21:32(edited 04/08/2008 21:33)

Originally posted by Stabilot
haha zyllEE;E I know that's u who is that DH-runkarN^.. Awsome bävern really nice ;E



word on that ! :D

raver mapper05/08/2008 03:21(edited 05/08/2008 03:22)

If you want to know, sunrise did 260cj sw

and his 258cj that WAS in the lj section was a sw

zyllEE05/08/2008 04:02

Well this is lj raver :P and I've also done 260 sw, but Bananus did 264.. and I think it's in the lj section

ova05/08/2008 09:34

ye but 90% of cj's in cj section used >[fun and very good for pre and first strafe, but useless in kz]< lj2 pre

gj man go for 240hj

BAEVERN^05/08/2008 19:47

raver, I asked for the _LONGJUMP_ wr sw.
kthxbye

leggie05/08/2008 20:08

bae he was just saying the cj sideways.... and yes bananus has that record at 264 the lj sideways is like 253? i think, not sure

BAEVERN^05/08/2008 20:18

yeah I've heard that it is suppose to be like 253.
Would be really nice if someone had a demo or anything :)

leggie05/08/2008 20:23

im not sure, dont really care for lj :/

cr0ucher05/08/2008 21:31

did for 3 mins http://rhl-hl.neolain.lv/253_sw_SniPeROK.rar
later will try more

Nubby-_-05/08/2008 21:49

sniperok woot :) GJ :LD:D:DDLDDL

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.