need info

Started by Platon`
06/08/2008 20:24
Page 1 of 1
Platon`06/08/2008 20:24(edited 06/08/2008 20:25)

I need to know how come there are alot of demos that I can't view caus I need "model *207"

what's that ? :S

and yeah can any admin please change my name here ? From EruTan to Platon

padnaliQ06/08/2008 20:30(edited 06/08/2008 20:30)

You can change your name yourself, just click on the left - Settings - Display name.

trb06/08/2008 21:36(edited 06/08/2008 21:37)

model *xxx (xxx as count) is, as far as i know, when u don't have the mapfiles. (someone correct me if i'm wrong, i don't know much about this model/map things)

are u sure u have the map too for this demo u watch? (the map don't come with the demo, so u need the demo AND the map to watch the demo)

Platon`06/08/2008 22:46

I know that I can view many demos but I have all the maps.. still sometimes i get this error :/

pacMan mapper07/08/2008 00:33(edited 07/08/2008 00:34)

re download this map so i think this error never come back fo this demo

Fact or Fiction07/08/2008 19:52

I got once this prob when I tried to watch some demos on non-steamed cs. But they worked fine on steam.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.