help plz

Started by $m@r7
07/08/2008 19:36
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
$m@r707/08/2008 19:36

Hi all, I searched but I didnt found the answer Im looking for, looks like noone asked this before :D

can lj beam be changed into this model ??

picture

I was at lj server and when I watch from spectators, everybodys beam is like that, is it just from spectators or there is a way to change it ?

SchlumPF07/08/2008 19:47(edited 07/08/2008 19:48)

kz_ljs_beam 1 i think, maybe 2 dunno
btw it is a sprite, not a model

$m@r707/08/2008 21:52(edited 07/08/2008 21:54)

yea I found out it's a sprite, maybe I have to find it or so,, Ok I must go now, Ill try those commands that you gave me, thank you

EDIT: by me ::: Yes I tried it its kz_ljs_beam 1 (default is 2)

Ok thank you, you can close

SchlumPF08/08/2008 01:40(edited 08/08/2008 01:40)

due to request...
- close -

Page 1 of 1