kz_rockland

08/08/2008 10:55
Page 1 of 1
radon mapper Tournament #308/08/2008 10:55

Status: Denied

Reason:

- I dont see any changes in this version... did u change anything at all ?

Suggestions:

- read what i wrote last time.

Other:

DragosLt10/08/2008 19:24

Did you saw any bugs? If so, then show me screenshot or something else, because i don't know what to change ! I don't see any bugs in this map !

Show me what i need to change and i will change it !

DragosLt15/08/2008 21:41

I am waiting for answer !

WHAT I NEED TO CHANGE?...

Z0ck3rOO715/08/2008 21:56

Status: Denied

Reason:

- One of the most annoying things in this map is the high amount of wallbugs, which make the map much harder than it is supposed to be.

- The jumps seem to be pretty boring and repetive as well, you should try to add some more variety in your next map(s).

- Most of the textures you used are pretty bad looking. They are overused, too. You should try to add some variety on the textures, too.

- You had a lot of texture bugs in your map, too. Example: -link-

- It's nice that you tryed to add some details to make the map looking good, but stuff like that doesn't make sense at all: -link-

Suggestions:

- Try to compare your map with current kz_ maps. By doing so you should've seen that your map doesn't have the same quality yet.

- Work on your mapping skills, start some more projects and you will get more experience and get better for sure. It's learning by doing, don't lose the motivation.

Other:

-

faker


( http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?102365.post )

DragosLt16/08/2008 16:32

He didn't say what i need to change.

DiDo-Grecord holder16/08/2008 22:14

omg damn I risk a warning but this guy dragoslt roxxx hahahahaha if he have 9 years old I am going to jump from the bridge in my town :X

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.