kz_kzru_egyptianblock
Status: Denied
Reason:
- the textures you used are good, but you applyed them alittle strange, so they doesnt fit together.
- skybox.
- bhops at the end makes this bug: http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/kz_kzru_egyptianblock0004.JPG
- the textures are seen in many other maps.
- theres some lightbugs.
- small bugs: http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33413450ow3.png http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33915868ci4.jpg
Suggestions:
- fix the ones above. and take your time before sending in the map again.
Other:
ok ths.
I will fix it, But I shall disagree with you on the first item. I think all textures are ideally imposed. Can u give an example where it not so.
http://www.rad0n.dk/egyptian.jpg
i hope u understand.
Oo omg of coz i understand...but... i think that I am not such class mapper and i cant yet do so qualitatively maps(((.So if i fix all bugs ( Except for textures) Can u accept my map even for custom tag (kzru_egyptianblock)
(sry for eng plz, i think u will understand me2)
yea ofc i understand, your english isnt that bad :P u can fix them all, and maybe take some time to go through the map and look at possible stuff to add. then submit the map again and we'll vote on it. u can also just submit it as custom map. kzru_egyptianblock
mapcheckTeam plz check my map... i Have already passed 2 weeks and still there is no result(((
Please log in to post replies.