Hello.. moviemakers!

Started by heL^_x
08/08/2008 12:01
Page 2 of 3
boom.dll11/08/2008 16:19

Originally posted by SchlumPF
does xtreme-jumps really become xtreme-emos? :(
will i ever manage to get some cookies cuz im hungry? :(
why do we live? :(
i hope i am wrong but there is no sense to live :( :( :(

BUT BOOM HAS SOME SENSE IN HIS LIFE! :) (caps :P)
i feel that he was born to create a movie about hel :)

gogo m8


i`ll KICK UR ASS! xD
nah seriously... i suck :X

heL^_x11/08/2008 23:36

ye i want a "good" movie maybe i'll stop after this.. it's just for the finish then i want good realisation and other.. boom u aren't so bad lol.. ur battle demos were not bad, but it's true, don't have many effects..

noddan12/08/2008 00:31

hel , go to #chillside , www.chillside.org , they make the best movies in the world . they did sk - believe and jaegarn series !!

bap12/08/2008 02:20

it's all about the jumps imo! hehe. but yeah, effects do seem to make the overall movie better, (or worse). lol
good luck in finding a good moviemaker :)

omilo13/08/2008 09:40

Noddan those guys are very good movie makers, but they know nothing about KZ. The moviemaker needs to know something about KZ to :P

noddan13/08/2008 13:11

what is it to know ? when the jump is made and etc , I dont really think that shud be that big off a problem since hel could talk to the moviemaker and give me support . if chillside were to make his movie i think it would be the movie of the year!

V0ncH...13/08/2008 14:22

lol i wouldve done it..
but i have lots of reasons:
1.) i probably quit cs (dont play dat much nmore)
2.) IM SOO BUSY.. like last month i started 'Nubby and shNz - The Movie'
veNx - Minimovie
F U R I O U S (FRAG MOVIE...CPL CLANS etc.)

but i have sorta stopped playing.. maybe if i want will finish these projects and quit cs..

i dont know about quitting movie making though

noddan13/08/2008 17:52

v0nch.bonis i really dont think your good enough imo , i mean compare your vids to Bibo back to basics and ndR and those movies.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #213/08/2008 23:31

Chillside?

They can make your movie if you pay them!
They're professional and work for money ^^

bap14/08/2008 07:22

DONATE MONEY TO HELP MAKE HEL'S MOVIE!

noddan14/08/2008 14:25

ndR they dont only do that , i mean they didnt receive any money for jaegarn series or sk believe . but movies about ppl that aint that known yeah.

KzFun.Alpha18/08/2008 19:02

what about rinkon?:)

UltrababY19/08/2008 14:50

well I think u can make it by yourself

Funksta 19/08/2008 17:17

Originally posted by V0ncH.b0Nis
lol i wouldve done it..
but i have lots of reasons:
1.) i probably quit cs (dont play dat much nmore)
2.) IM SOO BUSY.. like last month i started 'Nubby and shNz - The Movie'
veNx - Minimovie
F U R I O U S (FRAG MOVIE...CPL CLANS etc.)

but i have sorta stopped playing.. maybe if i want will finish these projects and quit cs..

i dont know about quitting movie making though


see you

Ovidiu Dumitru19/08/2008 17:19

=)) I can't believe what i just saw here :)))
Guys, you don't know anything about Chillside or sk believe....

prof. chosen22/08/2008 23:05

i do! most of the chillside movies are shit. some are ok.

ラヴイナ16/09/2008 16:29(edited 16/09/2008 16:39)

I got the perfect moviemaker, his shit is INSANE. Try to contact me at xj. (loveinabottle)

hytex16/09/2008 17:37

I'm the best, sorry to say guys :D
But to busy.. Making a movie about radon atm.
8ball1 is quite a okay moviemaker.. Ask him

kafds16/09/2008 18:15

I just contacted Steven Spielberg, I'm afraid he was a bit busy, so I had to buy Quentin Tarantino - I will donate him to you and you shall guide his soul through the path of kreedz.

When the movie is finished, you can eat him - I fed him some spicy eastern sauces so if you don't like spicy food, ask SiMen. Got to go now!

lalevUl16/09/2008 18:46(edited 16/09/2008 18:46)

Originally posted by omilo
Noddan those guys are very good movie makers, but they know nothing about KZ. The moviemaker needs to know something about KZ to :P


Yee, and doesnt you gotta pay them for make a movie?

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.