mjuuh:s 255 Longjump

Started by Stabilot
11/08/2008 16:15
Page 1 of 2
Stabilot11/08/2008 16:15(edited 11/08/2008 20:27)

Hi everyone, as you know an new player have done 255 block Longjump and that player was mjuuh. So I just want to show my talent on movie making skills by making a little show of that jump.
Song is from Niconens show I think but I liked that music.

Music : Joe Satriani - Searching

Download link1: http://www.speedyshare.com/912376802.html
Download link2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mg9kb8
Download link3: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/mjuuh-255-longjump.rar

Youtube might get up later. We'll see.
I got 2 versions of the movie - pm for the other. It's on the chat history somewhere.

Enjoy. Congratulations mjuuh

VertikO11/08/2008 16:25

n1!!!!!! i rly liked this

Funksta 11/08/2008 17:05

woah!!! first finnish who made 255. VERY NICE GJ! :>

Stabilot: I found 2 things that you should do on next movies. ;)

1. try use this http://cm.cdhoom.com/?p=browse&action=tutorials&id=43 next time. stop moving with mouse. (Camera movement in HL/CS1.6)
2. put "crosshair 0" so you dont see that little yellow crosshair.

Pulsar!11/08/2008 17:53

Stop steel the music form other movies!

sn00pkz11/08/2008 18:42

wut 255 ? ... go 256 mjuuh kthx :D

Stabilot11/08/2008 19:33

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Stop steel the music form other movies!

read information once again :/ I liked it!!!!!!!

eleeZ-11/08/2008 19:51

youtube plz?

pacMan mapper11/08/2008 19:58(edited 12/08/2008 00:13)

EDIT:

nice mjuuh, but the music suckt for this movie so its stolen on a other kz movie, and low quality

CothA11/08/2008 20:23

Originally posted by PACMAN!!!1
upload on a other host pls...

Stabilot11/08/2008 20:48

Link3 is now avaible, dunno if it works for you. Will find another spot in a few minutes.

padnaliQ11/08/2008 21:08

enjoyable movie :>

ehlak12/08/2008 00:23

Rly nice !

bakeLit13/08/2008 08:01

Sucky texts, uber jump, low FPS.

Stabilot13/08/2008 14:10

Originally posted by bakeLitoohN_
Sucky texts, uber jump, low FPS.

So u want like Arial black or something? -.-

Ggs`13/08/2008 14:52

Lucker ;) you have some talent

Stabilot19/08/2008 13:08

this is the youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edukwSbFRbQ

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP19/08/2008 18:03

satriani, good choice :)
steve vai for 256' movie ?

KzFun.Alpha19/08/2008 18:25

satriani style always hard to forget,and Vai's technique fucking nice:)

cheche19/08/2008 18:38

Originally posted by bakeLitoohN_
Sucky texts, uber jump, low FPS.


+1

bap19/08/2008 22:04

still waiting for you to upload it on youtube, lol.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.