KZ Portugal - The Movie

Started by Rodrig0v
13/08/2008 23:46
Page 1 of 2
Rodrig0v13/08/2008 23:46

I made this video to show the world the portuguese jumping community. many of you only know me, but i want to take a step further and create a portuguese community which will be up soon.

Anyways, before you watch it i want to say that not everyone can be a bibo, but i think the jumps are pretty decent and the movie itself is funny. We are a group of friends who have fun, not geeks who want to be the best and do 256 lj (yea, we haven't changed old habits fortunately), so i dont care if u think the jumps are easy.

I hope u enjoy the movie and don't forget to comment :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE0VqmZfx1k (this is a diferent version that has some bug fixes, really bad quality, watch it in higher quality lol)

http://files.filefront.com/KZ+Portugalwmv/;11471901;/fileinfo.html (some bugs)

noddan13/08/2008 23:54(edited 14/08/2008 00:02)

intro suxxed , rest of movie was ok . music overused , editing was 4/10

the jumps wer kinda cool but wtf , on bkz_goldbhop the kz part thats just normal imo.

boom.dll14/08/2008 00:34

lol... i really liked this movie! cool jumps... editing could be better, the music is a minus cause it has been used before, but i know the feeling... u probably love the songs :p
all in all it was a good movie, fun to watch with some new jumps :)
i would like to say GJ to WinternzZ cause he had the coolest jumps xDD :D

7.5/10
well done!

and GL to you KZ-PORTUGAL! :)

ehlak14/08/2008 00:45

Really nice movie!, Jumps 8/10 Edit 5/10 Music 7/10, GAME OVER :D

wRath` mapper14/08/2008 00:49

Pretty good movie! I liked it :D A little weird intro, at least it was very original.
Jumps were pretty good too, you rodrig0v can do some pretty insane tricks.
Some of the jumps are a bit too good to be true. Especially the HJ on rooftops, LJ with awp noduck. That isn't possible dude. I'm especially pointing at Collision's rooftops jumps.

As boom.dll already said, the song "RJ Productions - 526" is a very sweet song, but this is the 4th movie that I see have it.

Editing was alright :D nothing to add there.

Just so you know, I am not accusing you of hacks, but some of the jumps really looked suspicious ;)

7/10

Rodrig0v14/08/2008 00:58(edited 14/08/2008 01:05)

he did it with CJ? o_O

EDIT: but heres demo for the curious :P http://www.sendspace.com/file/kso3l3

pLaguE^14/08/2008 01:10

Jumps were ok , as everyone said editing could have better other than editing i liked :D gj portugal

yYy.Je PR@BR@14/08/2008 02:09

I love portugal :D 10/10 very nice

k3G14/08/2008 07:02

the last jump is pretty funny , haha movie is good ,keep it on guys

zyllEE14/08/2008 08:49(edited 14/08/2008 13:00)

gj I liked the movie :p and as k3g said, last clip was funny lol :p

k3G14/08/2008 12:43

zyllEE is crazy pro XD

PepoMerca14/08/2008 13:34

i cant dl form filefront :(

CfS14/08/2008 14:37

nice portugal , gj

mucholote14/08/2008 15:35

Pretty funny.
Gj

StormZz14/08/2008 17:42

lmao somehow i liked it.
<3 pointless intro's :]

cC|SpiNe14/08/2008 17:50

I bit different but there's nothing wrong with that.

The difficulty if the jumps changed alot some were real easy and other pretty insane, but the movie overall was good.

8/10

leggie14/08/2008 20:24

i really liked this tbh, jumps were kinda cool the bkz_goldbhop was pointless though :E the double bhops etc were pretty cool and you made it pretty funny to so yeah thats a + (i lvoe comedy)

bap14/08/2008 21:08

lmao, you did a great job with this movie imo. cool jumps, and it was fun aswell.

chrizZo14/08/2008 22:00

I liked it too xD nice movie guys , sweet jumps.

Wintternz15/08/2008 23:08

Hi! I'm liking you to comment this our work. It wasn't easy for us, cause we aren't (as Rodrig0v said) a "Bibo".

I didn't like many musics, just because i only like electro/house/trance music, so it had no the "energy" that i wanted, but the majority of this movie's jumpers wanted so. (and like many of you said, this sound was used in too much jumping movies :S)

Whatever...

The last part was awesome :) and i liked the edit too, by Rodrigov but i wont give a note.

I hope u guys like the movie, we just wanted to show the world our comunity, and that there are many jumpers in Portugal, who aren't properly "noobs" at jumping ;).

\m/

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.