Simen Count Jump Guide
......FK
Nicely made, ane nglish version would rock.
Really nice guide! Slowmo parts a bit laggy though :( 9/10
Really awesome guide, could be better in english.
hi SiMen.0896840766 !
Joking gj ;]
Best cj guide I have ever seen, gj!
:D
nice guide :D
i cant understant, in english please :)
really nice guide !
would have been awsome if it was in english !
or even better, swedish ! tihi ;]
BAEVERN I think it would be better in english even tho im from sweden :p Cause like 90% of all swedish players knows the english language pretty well to understand a guide, and if its in swedish they need to change moviemaker and stuf ;)
qweek, I think he said that just for fun -_-
Great guide SiMen.
Ofcourse it would be better if it was in english rather then swedish :)
wRath got it !
n1 guide but english plz :D
Please log in to post replies.