mjuuh on prochallenge_longjump

Started by F@N@T!C
15/08/2008 13:31
Page 2 of 2
rn16/08/2008 19:55

I shud go to hel? heL that french kz player? hm nah i wont!
i love u too noddan, u got big boobs! <3

well, he didnt ask for constructive critism or anything, he simply posted that link... maybe he didnt even make the movie himself?^^
also if he did it, I WILL ALWAYS SAY IT AGAIN TO ANY LJ MOVIE. BORING!!!! but I didnt rate that movie badly... i just said ljs r boring, nothing against his moviemaking skills :D
maybe this movie is ubah good,dunno - i didnt even watch... i liked bibos old lj show (when he had 253 block "only") but meanwhile they got boring, too many of them and im sure there will appear alotmore :(

akkord mapper16/08/2008 20:31

lj itself is boring so how come a movie can be great about it. Ok if you like ljing all day and do only 1 jump in your whole kz history then you probably like it, I don't have a problem with it but don't say that lj isn't boring cause it totally is.

Trickster16/08/2008 21:28

funny, first someone posts a movie and ask for comments (usually) and then if someone tells his/her opinion you guys start flalming. what an idiots, seriosly.
if you want comments, then dont complain about it.
and about the movie.
ljs are boring to watch, but the editing was kinda cool.
i like mushrooms too.

bap17/08/2008 16:26

yeah longjumping is boring, but that doesnt mean the MOVIE cant be good? editing, music etc. the jumps are a big deal in a kz movie, but it isnt everything. (and ofcourse he wants some criticism of some kind, or else he wouldnt post the movie)

JAy17/08/2008 17:23

it took forever just to get to the run, then it was still boring.. editing was just weird.. not good for a kz LJ movie i think.. nice attempt but NO. sorry i hate leaving bad comments like this but i had to

CfS17/08/2008 20:59

gj mjuuh

Bmxero18/08/2008 06:27

nice jumps,

=HENRY=18/08/2008 08:02

editing is cool

kek24421/08/2008 14:50

Originally posted by wRath`
rn, you only post negative shit...

Special editing for sure.
all in all it was an alright movie.

Guess what i hope you die in a dark room with no other hope than choking youre self to death you pathetic worm.

wRath` mapper21/08/2008 15:01

Oh thanks for that tupaCmania, or should I rather call you aprilia. You know what? I don't give a fuck what a 13-year old has to say about me. And well, you've been banned before, so I hope you will get banned again.

You childish kid.

And you might have got my post wrong, sure you can give negative criticism, but rn's posts are simply just hating. He can't give criticism in a serious way.

deus?21/08/2008 15:38(edited 21/08/2008 15:44)

chill out dudes. better upload this on youtube :P
btw this kind of movies should be uploaded on youtube as a rule. since they arent full-lenght and the lazy guys (as me) dont want to donwload them :/

r0fl21/08/2008 17:22

Originally posted by tupaCmania
Originally posted by wRath`
rn, you only post negative shit...

Special editing for sure.
all in all it was an alright movie.

Guess what i hope you die in a dark room with no other hope than choking youre self to death you pathetic worm.



wow insults out of nowhere... deserve to get a warning.

bap21/08/2008 17:43

come on, someone upload it.. been waiting for like 3 days..

rn21/08/2008 19:40

wrath, i dont care wtf u say. I say what I think about the movie,its my true opinion - doesnt matter if its bad/good - if u or some other have a problem with that, dont read it but dont flame me ok? ty

wRath` mapper21/08/2008 21:01

Well, it's ok to have your own opinions on stuff, but I think you can sugarcoat some of your posts a little ;)

Sorry if I have flamed you :S

puppetz mapper21/08/2008 21:44

Originally posted by rn
wrath, i dont care wtf u say. I say what I think about the movie,its my true opinion - doesnt matter if its bad/good - if u or some other have a problem with that, dont read it but dont flame me ok? ty


What are you doing at an internet forum with that opinion? Do you expect people to care about your posts when you don't give a shit about the other posts?
You should turn down that arrogant tone, and next time try and formulate your opinion in a polite way, 'cause I'm with wRath on this one, you're all about negativity, I haven't seen a single friendly post from you.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.