World record-thread

Started by Extract
17/08/2008 14:35
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Extract17/08/2008 14:35

Alright, so i've been thinking about this thread for a while now, so
i though i'd just make it now :p

What are the world-records for CJ, LJ, BW and all jumps that
you can do?
I hope someone knows it, would have been interesting to see :)

List to fill up:
Countjump WR:
Longjump WR:
Backwards LJ WR:
Sideways LJ WR:
Sideways CJ WR:
Backwards CJ WR:


Regards,
Nikkah


kASJAk17/08/2008 14:45

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?67572 ?

cC|SpiNe17/08/2008 14:47(edited 17/08/2008 14:48)

Countjump WR: 265
Longjump WR: 255
Backwards LJ WR: 253?
Sideways LJ WR: 253?
Sideways CJ WR: 264?
Backwards CJ WR: dunno

Kureno21/08/2008 20:02

I saw on TeamTriss Someone who jumped 255.1 SW!
Countjump Sideways ; Bananus 268 I Mean

deus?21/08/2008 20:30

stats are nothing...

Kureno21/08/2008 21:17

wils.sideways did 256.5 Lj SW [on 92.62.52.10:27016]

tiehjay ^_# √21/08/2008 21:19

Originally posted by deus?
stats are nothing...


:S
Stats are NOTHING, like he said.
The only thing which is important is the BLOCK-UNITS.

lonewolf VIP21/08/2008 21:55

blocks isnt important too, buts its okay. But didn't undestand the thread...

bap21/08/2008 22:31

well Bananus did 267 block, sideways. did you watch his farewell movie? ^^

lalevUl21/08/2008 23:03

Originally posted by bap
well Bananus did 267 block, sideways. did you watch his farewell movie? ^^


no demo no record..

DiDo-Grecord holder22/08/2008 07:14

ye I jump 250 stats but miss 246 block cauze my block technique suX :)

Pulsar!22/08/2008 08:43

Originally posted by SpiNe
Backwards LJ WR: 253?
Sideways LJ WR: 253?
Sideways CJ WR: 264?

yes
yes
yes

akM22/08/2008 12:01

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
ye I jump 250 stats but miss 246 block cauze my block technique suX :)


thats why block > stats. bai

Lovesan22/08/2008 23:32

well Bananus did 267 block, sideways. did you watch his farewell movie? ^^


but hes t00 l33t to upload it here, right.

lonewolf VIP22/08/2008 23:49

are saying that he used /speed but for me the video on youtiube is too much diagonal. If he did, its like 268+ stats, and...

Originally posted by lalleballe`
no demo no record..

RAJU29/08/2008 22:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHfJZtAn7fo

Gargoyle30/08/2008 15:11

Some guy claimed he has done 270 CJ with 22 strafes, saw him doing 12 strafes while ljing, but no cj. Told he has it in his jumping video but forgot the name. He just pressed a - d and didn't move mouse at all. Somekind of bug, decided not to belive him.

itachi^30/08/2008 17:04

well decided

lonewolf VIP30/08/2008 19:06

I did 257 block no-demo, with 35 strafes.

BooLiSH31/08/2008 13:58

Originally posted by ikm
I did 257 block no-demo, with 35 strafes.


overused boring joke

Page 1 of 1