Any pure semiclip plugins out there?

Started by wRath` mapper
18/08/2008 20:56
Page 1 of 1
wRath` mapper18/08/2008 20:56

I just need a plugin that can enable semiclip with some simple command.

SchlumPF18/08/2008 22:32

releases -> teamsmeiclip ... just change the cvar to enable/disable it ingame

wRath` mapper19/08/2008 01:11

Is this allowed when recording? Because that's why I wanted it to just be a easy command to shut it off/on.

SchlumPF19/08/2008 07:28

why should i be disallowed? if you dont use it to get an advantage against other jumper it should be allowed... but i dunnow when fpsd is showing a yellow line... maybe it does already show a yellow line when the solid type of a aplayer is cahnged

skyjur21/08/2008 23:41(edited 21/08/2008 23:46)

Well it depends on plugin. If I remember it well. I think I have made client to think that he is SOLID and all others SOLID_NOT. So it should be OK for FPS-Death.

SchlumPF22/08/2008 06:41

even an old semiclip plugin should be allowed since you muat be the only living person in your demo... this means you cannot be semiclipped.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.