gimli fgd tool

Started by mH [KZRA]
19/08/2008 03:27
Page 1 of 1
mH [KZRA]19/08/2008 03:27(edited 19/08/2008 03:29)

Hi i could use some help with my gimli fgd tool so it works like it should.. because i didnt get any readme in the package, it would be nice to see preview of my models in hammer, plz help :)

raver mapper19/08/2008 11:37

1. Download hammer 3.5
2. Download http://web1.vs188242.vserver.de/page/downloads/gimli-fgd.zip And place all the files in C:\Hammer\

mH [KZRA]19/08/2008 23:37

i cant make it work :S

I have tried put both the fgd in hammer/fgd/counterstrike

I have tried put both the fgd in hammer/

but still it dont work ... there is no model prewiew in hammer when i make a cycler and choose a model ... plz give me step by step instructions how to set it up correctly

/mh

Igge20/08/2008 00:15

This is how I have set up my fgd's.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/861/hammercd5.jpg

As you can see I got model preview.

mH [KZRA]20/08/2008 00:34(edited 20/08/2008 00:35)

Thx, i am one step closer to set it up correctly now... now i have add the fgd but when i start hammer i get a very very BIG box instead of a model preview .. look at the link

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4646/hmmgy2.jpg

do anyone got any clue why its like this, and how to fix it ?

Igge20/08/2008 00:45

If you check my picture again you will see I also got big pink boxes. When you zoom close enough it will dissappear and the model will show up.

mH [KZRA]20/08/2008 01:00

ahh im so dumb :D... TACK SÅ MKT IGGE :D

Igge20/08/2008 01:06

no problems!!...Hoppas banan blir bra :)

raver mapper20/08/2008 01:30

Originally posted by Igge
This is how I have set up my fgd's.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/861/hammercd5.jpg

As you can see I got model preview.


Offtopic: You have VERY BAD arches , thats not the way to make correct arches

Igge20/08/2008 12:03

raver

What do you mean with VERY BAD arches?

Pieshels mapper20/08/2008 12:23

very incorrectly made...
make arches with arch tool not with w/e u r making... ;)

Igge20/08/2008 12:35

Ah now I see what you mean. Checked a video fast and it looks like the tecnique I learned for a long time ago is different now. Thanks for freshing me up :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.