Raptor22 - The Jumpz0r 2

Started by NeMiQ22
22/08/2008 16:01
Page 1 of 2
NeMiQ2222/08/2008 16:01(edited 22/08/2008 20:53)

Hi dudes,

I would like to show you my new movie. I had many demos but nobody wanted to make a movie for me so I decided to try it on my own.

1. Jumps - I know that there are many old jumps which I did with heavier weapons. I really like trying well known jumps with as heaviest gun as I can do with. Also there are some (hopefully) new jumps. I don't geek KZ 24/7 so please don't expect uber skilled jumps.

2. Editing - I'm not moviemaker and this movie is my first movie in made Sony Vegas so I'm sorry for using default effects, no 3D stuff, no special transitions etc. Also quality isn't very good due to my lack of knowledge about codecs and rendering. It was done in ~5 days and my HDD space isn't enough to do the best rendering.

I hope some of you will enjoy it and I'm waiting for your feedback.

Here is youtube version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV0aPNRYoQA I highly recommend you High quality.

Here is download link to my FTP. http://raptor22.hostujem.sk/Raptor22_-_The_Jumpz0r_2.rar

Some details:
Duration: 09:59
Size: 489 MB
Resolution: 1280x800
Codec: XviD

You can ask for every demo or song from movie if it's suspicious for you.

Have fun watching it. :)

BTW one scene at 09:18-09:23 is laggy, dunno what the hell went wrong while final rendering. Maybe I'll re-render it once again. (only in the version from FTP)

Nubby-_-22/08/2008 16:32

Raptor Great Job realy nice combos and movie :) i liked it :P

cC|Stewie!22/08/2008 16:43

great video
nice editing

CfS22/08/2008 16:55

nice movie , gj :d

Chousen*22/08/2008 16:58

GJ, sick eb jumps ! :) liked it.

bakeLit22/08/2008 17:09

Nice one raptie, not that bad editing :C!

Jump were cool esp. the edgebugz.

cocacola22/08/2008 17:36

what's the mapname in 04:00?

BAEVERN^22/08/2008 18:04

preatty nice movie ! :)
Nice jumps and love that u have a couple a combos to.
And ure EBs whas awsome xD
Very good editing if it was the first time for u in vegas to !

But I think u had to much slowmo in the first part.
And the music was not so good (but its a question of music taste so)

Otherwise GJ !

den4o_kenefa22/08/2008 18:13

nice one gj :)

pacMan mapper22/08/2008 19:24

nice <:

rn22/08/2008 19:46

nice editing, but not my musicstyle^^
alot old and alot new jumps, all in all good though, onyl thing I missed were some long bhop combos =[ gj raptor ;)

NeMiQ2222/08/2008 20:02(edited 22/08/2008 20:06)

w00t I'm so suprised with your positive feedback :D

Originally posted by cocacola
what's the mapname in 04:00?

fy_iceworld2k

rn: :D I expected more negative feedback from your side. About bhop combos: I would like to do some nice bhop lines but bhop is not my cup of tea.

Music: However the music I used it's not the best for jump movie but I like it. -_-

Thx you all <3

puppetz mapper22/08/2008 20:43

I liked a lot of the jumps, but the music unfortunately isn't my taste, and I don't think it goes with the jumps. The music and jumps are the most important things in good KZ movies, especially if they fit to each other, so that part could have been better.
Nice that you did the movie yourself, 'cause there was no other solution :D I wouldn't ever do something like that, I'm just too lazy ..

Nice movie Raptor, you did a great job!


Drizzt-22/08/2008 20:46

great movie :))
Kamelot and Nightwish rox :P

ajR`22/08/2008 21:50

Gj.

pLaguE^22/08/2008 21:50

hawt movie raptor

good editing, good jumps gj :)

ButtH3ad22/08/2008 22:23

Nice movie, great :)

PepoMerca23/08/2008 00:32

jumps 8/10
editing + audio soooooooooo cool :D and quality :)

boom.dll23/08/2008 01:14(edited 23/08/2008 13:12)

dude... ur not a begginer with vegas... or maybe u are a begginer, but ur a VERY fast learner! Great editing and jumps ! i really liked the movie <3

10/10

PS: for me a movie doesnt need to have only new jumps, if the jumps and music fit together, then thats perfection !

kaynerecord holder23/08/2008 11:05

Woot, where's your strafes? ;o


Nice movie :) gj

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.