Movie List

22/08/2008 22:24
Sticky
Page 4 of 8
Trinitron05/09/2008 20:32

add NiconeN - Longjumps
Nice topic.

Yamakasi05/09/2008 20:47

really nice thread !

VertikO05/09/2008 21:01

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dNtLQrG-kvI

add my movie there too:)

Mr.Jumper05/09/2008 21:11

the link to Helferleins jump movie is dead :F

cC|Nikolaa05/09/2008 22:49

Originally posted by Trinitron
add NiconeN - Longjumps
Nice topic.


I love you <3

I lost my .txt files where i kept every movies + links for easy updates and sorting by copying to excel.. I'll make new files when i have some time. In the meantime keep posting movies you find :D

Mr.Jumper: Yea, some of the movies in the list isn't able to get unless you ask in the thread of the movies since some movies are uploaded to private ftps/limited upload sites like sendspace.. Would be best imo if all movies where uploaded to youtube or similar sites.

prof. chosen06/09/2008 01:25

5 movies, 4 topics:

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?106094
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?107978
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?106444
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?102350

kz`Moxx mapper06/09/2008 01:36

Damnit I wish someone had my first KZMOVIE, Moxx goes jumps 1

Trinitron06/09/2008 10:26(edited 06/09/2008 10:29)

Originally posted by eusunt
I love you <3

.

Add best oldshool longjumps movie:
donakos - 250 Units
DHT - 247 Units
faker - 250 units
TheL0w - 245 Units

And epic legend tedbundy TedBundy's longjumps movies:
T3dBundy - 252 Units
T3dBundy - 253 Units

<3

Sorry, not youtube.

Caffeine07/09/2008 03:35

nice!

NeMiQ2207/09/2008 09:44

Raptor22 - The Jumpz0r http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me7HrCPQHhQ old as hell :D
Dzampa Brothers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwYhmGoHPWM
Dzampa Brothers 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihvd3lJ25IY
Defying Gravity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTr8kIL6-_U lo<3 this movie

Trinitron07/09/2008 09:50

Upload movie by s0liD! (3 part ...)

maslhasl07/09/2008 20:53

nice thread , chrizzy gj ) pls add (lj section)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?94712

blacksun08/09/2008 02:35

nice boy

shadowman.08/09/2008 03:15

Brian the movie 2 http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.627

spr1n mapper08/09/2008 14:06

gj

add wiked oldsql axn stuff pls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXjYswQfXhI
one of my favs. i will add some later

mgD08/09/2008 14:22

donakos AXN movie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjpyN3dCoHk :D

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #308/09/2008 14:57(edited 08/09/2008 14:58)

Newest update:

08.09.08


Brian on dg_winterclimb
Brian on prochallenge_bhop
Brian the movie 2
chosen's 250 Units Longjump
Defying Gravity
donakos AXN movie
Dzampa Brothers
Dzampa Brothers 2
grN lj show
Raptor22 - The Jumpz0r
ThE BiShOp AXN bhop
TROUbl3m4k3R - the memories
VertikO the movie
Water Run - The Movie (Trailer)


---

Trinitron: I'm not su sure I'll post those movies because it will be deleted soon.

chosen.: I'm not posting battle movies at the moment.

Trinitron08/09/2008 17:08(edited 08/09/2008 17:08)

Chrizzy, download this video -> upload youtube!

Oldschool immortal.

Newest update:

12.09.08


Fact or Fiction - 267 "Double" countjump
Infernojump Guide
PurpLeRaiN 265 Countjump


---

Not many movies lately :P

Page 4 of 8

Please log in to post replies.