Movie List

22/08/2008 22:24
Sticky
Page 6 of 8
Grrr11/02/2009 18:08

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
Originally posted by kzno`Psycho
2# This one is a bit hard to explain because I don't remember the name of the movie or the jumper starring in it :/

All I remember is that "kz_longjumps" was one of the maps the jumper did ljs on (NOT ljs2) and in that scene there was a really cool Rock/Punk song, which I really want! So..

Can anyone please help me find the last movie ? :)

COULD be my movie, i think i had "punk" music at the ljs..


maybe akkord's movie ? (music was The prodigy - Rock'n roll)

elITe^13/02/2009 00:32(edited 13/02/2009 00:33)

How the hell did I not see this thread =D Awesome work all esp, Chrizzy. How come no1 thought about this before? :/
I knew the list would be long, but not this long ^^ I got surprised that there are so many movies now :D Keep the search going guys! :)

Chrizzy 4 hoe <3

k3G13/02/2009 10:27

keep the Chrizzy going now <3

elITe^13/02/2009 21:45

Silky Smooth Sugar?

elITe^15/03/2009 10:39

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?146570 lagsters 252

S1m17/03/2009 08:23

BupTuk 255 lj
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?147765

Mwhh on kz_ljs2
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?146363

lagster mapper29/03/2009 19:29

beat me to it elite! thanks! :]

wils03/04/2009 11:30

wils little ljshow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy85IpOW_Dw

jаss0n07/04/2009 15:08(edited 07/04/2009 15:11)

Originally posted by kzno`Psycho
2# This one is a bit hard to explain because I don't remember the name of the movie or the jumper starring in it :/

All I remember is that "kz_longjumps" was one of the maps the jumper did ljs on (NOT ljs2) and in that scene there was a really cool Rock/Punk song, which I really want! So..

Can anyone please help me find the last movie ? :)


http://www.vbox7.com/play:970df9fd
http://www.vbox7.com/play:74e6212c
http://www.vbox7.com/play:a364f3ae
see this

dLx19/04/2009 00:59

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?153363

zyllEE20/04/2009 11:52

Originally posted by Trinitron
Originally posted by eusunt
I love you <3

.

Add best oldshool longjumps movie:
donakos - 250 Units
DHT - 247 Units
faker - 250 units
TheL0w - 245 Units

And epic legend tedbundy TedBundy's longjumps movies:
T3dBundy - 252 Units
T3dBundy - 253 Units

<3

Sorry, not youtube.


Could you upload these ones again?
All except fakers ofcourse

V0ncH...20/04/2009 13:01

u forgot -Noddan minimovie - by v0nch

--> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?153172

Njuby^_x24/04/2009 14:38

why isnt my movie in? :O also essekers..

Trinitron22/05/2009 06:51

Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Could you upload these ones again?
All except fakers ofcourse


Sorry..... I'm l8te....
I re-upload this demos in revival (youtube).


Stay Tuned.

sambb02/06/2009 20:02

nobody even noticed -.- http://kz-pictures.eu/movies.php?movie_id=33

Likeyou05/06/2009 18:33

oTcHeTo 254x2 Lonfjump -link-
fix the lon"F"jump

Funksta 07/06/2009 11:57

Originally posted by sambb
nobody even noticed -.- http://kz-pictures.eu/movies.php?movie_id=33


greatest movie ever. :)

yYy.Je PR@BR@22/06/2009 18:12

dont forget about me (blush) http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?147567

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #317/07/2009 19:14(edited 17/07/2009 19:15)

Ok, I've been gone for some time now but will update the list when i got time. In the meantime keep posting!

Page 6 of 8

Please log in to post replies.