DeadlyShot - When gravity doesn`t matter
Nice one :).
verrryy niceee :)
cj makes a trickjump which is possible to make with lj dead
but overall it was good
Wow that was a really good movie!
Editing was damn good!
Jumps were very good too, a lot of new ones as well.
this why we don't see you on the servers anymore deadlyshot ?
@ watching ...
LOL!! fucking PWNAGE! this is better thyan kz08 imo!
BOOM FTW ! deadly <3
editing: 9
jumps: 9
music: 4 (not my taste sorry^^)
but nicely made boom & deadly ;)
Jumps were cool,editing was cool too,gj boom.dll and DeadlyShot <3 ;)
Really really really, but really really nice movie! fine editing + kewl jumpz_
nice movie :>
N1!
1 of te best kz movies ever for me :) GJ guys !
great job.
great movie.
I watched this yesterday when I was sort of tired, so I can't remember much. But it seemed very "fresh" and stuff .. There was some quite cool jumps in it, and the quality was tip-top, and many nice 3rd person views, etc.
I'll probably watch it another time and edit my post, you want that big wall of text, don't you! :p
haha puppetz! i`m looking forward to seeing that wall ! :D
gj boom! <3 As PuppetZ^ already said looked fresh cuz you brought into prominence the colors not the effects and it really suits the music.:)
Please log in to post replies.