frigid

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
24/08/2008 14:44
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP24/08/2008 14:44(edited 24/08/2008 14:45)

Hi
I found a new map on a publicserver.
It´s very hard.
Can you check it??

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1064292/frigid.rar.html

Ovidiu Dumitru24/08/2008 15:08

If i'm not wrong (and i'm sure i'm not) this is an old map that can be found on kzmonkeys map packs. It has an ez version to, called frigidez.

hm^ mapper VIP24/08/2008 15:49

Yes, you´re right.
But i don´t know, that somebody preview them before.
I found nothing at the forum.

dEMolite mapper24/08/2008 17:48

it was announced in the forum under a different name. but the screenshots are offline so it can happen that a admin had moved the thread or deleted it.

slaip04/09/2008 14:54

Jumps on this map is very good ,but all the rest not so cool. I strongly doubt that this map will be accepted.
And yea, this is hard. ;)

pLaguE^05/09/2008 03:28

this map has already been submitted before ( a long time ago if i remember correctly )

it got denied quick

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.