He B TeMy - Dusty Traces

Started by HeBTeMy
25/08/2008 09:26
Page 2 of 3
Chousen*25/08/2008 20:26(edited 25/08/2008 20:30)

GJ He B TeMy & HsOnAs, and Thanks to you too !! Re.

10/10.

BooLiSH25/08/2008 22:23

n1!

lrk25/08/2008 22:29

because your cj 264 and 244 bhop you are not in the ljs of xj? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

HeBTeMy25/08/2008 22:36

lrk i submitted those demos :),watch in submit longjumps record section

puppetz mapper25/08/2008 23:06

Well, you certainly have skill HeBTeMy, no doubt about that.
But concerning the movie, it was sort of boring to watch for me.

The first part was sort of like a longjump/count jump show, seemed like the same jump over and over again, it was very repetitive, and it also seemed like you wanted to show as many jumps as possible in the shortest time possible. This gives the movie a sort of stressed feeling ..

Also, I didn't like that how many of the (first?!) jumps were done on some random cs/de/fun maps. I have no idea if those jumps were hard or what they were, although I can assume they are hard since you seem to have a lot of skill.

The next bhop part was mostly some very known, and "obvious" bhop lines, just done with heavier weapons. I can't say I'm a fan of heavier weapons, I somehow like knife/usp better.

I know it says that it is done to show the skill you have, but then I would rather watch demos, I didn't think this movie was interesting to watch.

The music was ok, but it could fit better. As I've said before, the best movies are the one where the jumps play well together with the music or vice versa.

I hope you can use my criticism for something, and I think you both did a very good job!

cC|Nikolaa25/08/2008 23:11

Really nice movie dude, keep training and beat a WR :)

HeBTeMy25/08/2008 23:20(edited 25/08/2008 23:21)

PuppetZ^ i'm not a movie maker sry ^^ :P
and btw thx for criticism :)

CfS25/08/2008 23:22

gj he b temy!! nice movie

HeBTeMy25/08/2008 23:24

Also PuppetZ^ i wanted to show some new jumps :)

skyjur26/08/2008 00:05

not so bad. gj.

pLaguE^26/08/2008 01:28(edited 26/08/2008 01:29)

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by SniPeROK
10/10 gj
nice editing and amazing cj skill


i didnt really like the music :( sry

HeBTeMy26/08/2008 05:56

it's ok pLaguEE :)

Stabilot26/08/2008 06:52

I Like :D gj!

rtg80026/08/2008 09:27

very nice movie 10/10 gj HeBTeMy <3

Gnomas26/08/2008 10:47

<3 music, to many 256 jumps but still gj 10/10

den4o_kenefa27/08/2008 09:43

awesome movie and nice bhop combos :D <3 10/10

Frockk28/08/2008 14:51

OMG I realy liked this movie even more than your first movie. I didn't expected it will be so good i was amazed how much skill u have HeBTeMy i thought nothing will suprise me so much but I was wrong your second movie was a real BOMB ! congrads HeBTemy and Hsonas for releasing such a great movie I can't wait for your next project :) p.s MUSIC was great and even better editing i can't rate u less then 11/10 GJ !

rn28/08/2008 15:26

i luved first song :)
the tjs were all sexy, i luved em all. ur style is kinda sexy ;)
but one thing i didnt like: bhops in slowmo + like all bhop combos stohlen/not hard tho, imo u cudve done some better ones there :)
all in all cool movie, 8/10

HeBTeMy28/08/2008 16:31

rn,ye i was too lazy to do some better bhop combos,anyway thx :P

zNife28/08/2008 17:14

10/10 Insane jumps and I love the music :D

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.