Drop cj or weird-lj??

Started by SusseN
26/08/2008 15:35
Page 1 of 1
SusseN26/08/2008 15:35

hi.
l was wondering which it best drop cj or weird-lj?

like which 1 do you get longest with and which 1 has the longest record

edark:P

sry bad english :S

Fliborecord holder Tournament #226/08/2008 15:50

I think it's absolutely the same AS LONG as you can get 299 prestrafe. If you have trouble getting that much prestrafe, use drop-cj.

joel26/08/2008 17:19

weird-lj = best cj sux

wRath` mapper26/08/2008 17:42

For me it is, drop cj > weird lj..
Totally suck at weird lj

puppetz mapper26/08/2008 18:01

How about drop bhop then? I know that mjuuh did that vent -> vent jump on de_nuke, which is 272 units. But I can't remember if he used dropcj, or dropbhop. And does it really matter from that high of a distance?
Many big questions here. I guess we can only answer them by training and testing. :p

Keep 'em coming :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #226/08/2008 19:22

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
How about drop bhop then? I know that mjuuh did that vent -> vent jump on de_nuke, which is 272 units. But I can't remember if he used dropcj, or dropbhop. And does it really matter from that high of a distance?
Many big questions here. I guess we can only answer them by training and testing. :p

Keep 'em coming :D


I think you don't jump as high with dropbhop.

cC|SpiNe26/08/2008 19:40

I'm better with wierd LJ, but I guess its all just personal.

I think they are both the same though.

Grrr26/08/2008 19:47

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by PuppetZ^
How about drop bhop then? I know that mjuuh did that vent -> vent jump on de_nuke, which is 272 units. But I can't remember if he used dropcj, or dropbhop. And does it really matter from that high of a distance?
Many big questions here. I guess we can only answer them by training and testing. :p

Keep 'em coming :D


I think you don't jump as high with dropbhop.


Flibo is right.. and drop CJ > weird LJ , cuz u have some gained speed (when u do CJ without strafes u can see that bonus speed on your right side (1st strafe) when stats showed)

tjubby26/08/2008 21:15

Drop cj and wierd lj is just the same if you manage to get 299 speed. I think (correct me if im wrong edark :P) when you jump from a pretty hight distance with bhop you get the same height when you jump as a cj/wj/lj...

f0cus29/08/2008 21:18(edited 29/08/2008 21:18)

i think they are both just as good

ova29/08/2008 22:12

iiN did the vent jump too but with scout and he used

oTcHeTo30/08/2008 05:33

same shit different asshole , if you get 299 pre , only height difference in which you fall may make a little difference

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.