very weird cj pre

Started by JON'
26/08/2008 20:27
Page 1 of 1
JON'26/08/2008 20:27

Hi,

Sry for open a new thread about LJ, but today i was in a server and i saw a guy who can do 295+ CJ pre. I said to him he had a script but he said to me that he had 14 of mouse sens.
Picture : http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weirdprecjzl8.jpg

Do u think he have a script or its real ?? One time on this forum i saw a thread where it was said that 295 pre CJ was imp.
So poss or imp ??

BooLiSH26/08/2008 20:28

hm... i think 299 isn't real :x

but i think we already saw a demo with 297.. if i remember right

fastrus_mos26/08/2008 20:31

luda did 299 pre with cj too and he did plenty of 256s lj.. and 268 cj all the time or.. like 3 4 times and 299 pre 3 4 times... and he said "who is the cj king now"

Fliborecord holder Tournament #226/08/2008 20:45

PLS demo of those uber prestrafes, I want to learn :(

ajR`26/08/2008 22:53

Developer script.

JON'27/08/2008 00:47

So it's a script, thx.

leggie27/08/2008 02:16

Originally posted by ajR`
Developer script.

as first used by terror, and 299 pre is possible just not humanly unless you get EXTREMELY lucky i guess

midian27/08/2008 03:06

I was there to, somebody said it's a prestrafe script.

veer27/08/2008 14:03

ive played with the guy before in temtriss server and he sucked ass

got to be a script

Stabilot28/08/2008 22:15

HNAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that is that guy on TemTriss ofc, Ludacris = omaR, he said that it'snt script "what do you think?" and now he did 272 cj, is that something to believe on? And he is admin to so he probably was turning that script detector etc off and did his thing.

lalevUl29/08/2008 09:55

he cheats, everybody knows that...

Lovesan29/08/2008 13:17

"who is the cj king now"


No doubt you two are the kings! Make love to each other!

akM29/08/2008 16:04

haha he told me he was a uber cjer, and didnt hack etc. fucking nubcake

ova29/08/2008 19:01

is ludacris from rusia ?

FLR30/08/2008 15:00

if omaR is registred here on XJ, I personally think that he should get a life time ban. He joined my listen server once and asked if i wanted to se a 255 LJ. I said yes, started a new recording and watched. He had to look at the same place and stand on the same place everytime. So this guy is clearly using scripts. And the funny thing is that he denies it.

Well, I dunno if this guy has ever sent a demo to XJ, but I think it would spare the admins some time if they banned him.

This is what I think.

Fredibabz30/08/2008 17:16

i wouldnt be hard to just open the Ljtop configs and change the stats.
but still i think its Developer script

JON'30/08/2008 21:15

FLR, i think he isn't register on XJ cuz i ask to him to record 266 cj block and send it to XJ he said to that he isn't a Kreedzer -_-

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.