kzsca_dawn

Started by TinTin
29/08/2008 20:06
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
TinTin29/08/2008 20:06(edited 30/08/2008 03:06)

First, sorry for the long wait.
We will do our best to speed things up in the future.


Status: Accepted

Release:

- Whenever/if you want to; next maprelease

Other:

+ Well made map with fun jumps and combos

- This map didn't meet the kz_ tag criteria because of the the following reasons:

    Unbalanced jumps

    To few textures and alittle lack in details

    Bug(s) & shortcut(s) (see below)



bugs/sc: wallbugg, small shortcut

If you still want to go for the kz_ tag, reply here and upload an updated version in the map upload form.

Note: Please make a changelog if you want to do a re-vote, so we can easier see what you have changed and make the process go faster.

elITe^29/08/2008 22:55

Hey.

I've been a bit inactive lately but that's about to change. I'm sorry for that =(!

I just wanted to show this SC that i found but didn't get the chance to show it to the mapcheck team. IMO it's possible for sure, i just haven't made it yet + i only tried for 5 mins.

Uber SC

HF !

maegnus mapper02/09/2008 23:07(edited 02/09/2008 23:10)

Ill resubmit the map with some changes as you asked TinTin. Just release it as a custom map. And elite^ that sc is about 200(+32?) units and 32 high difference i think + its very hard to do because of the edge. Its impossible or very hard;) I think im gonna move the block a little anyways(or not).

To do before a release:
- Fix the sig:n in the spawn area
- Balance the jumps abit(need help with that:P)

oO3ddYOo09/09/2008 22:40

meagnus: You didnt fix the Bug and the SC. Fix it and reupload ur Map again.

Wallbug: http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/kz_kzsca_dawn0001.JPG
Shortcut: http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/kz_kzsca_dawn0002.JPG

puppetz mapper10/09/2008 07:55

So there can't shortcuts in maps anymore? I've tried the map, and the shortcut wasn't that easy, and didn't save that much.
For gods sake, this is getting ridiculous, mapcheck team. You just care too much for all those small things, that in the past got prioritized much lower than the actual jumps.

Now, you can warn me if you want, but I just had to say this.

maegnus mapper10/09/2008 09:09

oO3ddYOo ive "fixed" the wallbug and the sc. And i kinda agree with PuppetZ^, because i like those small shortcuts:)

kz`Moxx mapper10/09/2008 09:49

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
So there can't shortcuts in maps anymore? I've tried the map, and the shortcut wasn't that easy, and didn't save that much.
For gods sake, this is getting ridiculous, mapcheck team. You just care too much for all those small things, that in the past got prioritized much lower than the actual jumps.

Now, you can warn me if you want, but I just had to say this.


The thing is, they _SHOW_ the shortcuts to the mapper so if he want's to he can fix it. And second, your not supposed to post in here

Page 1 of 1