Stuck @ 250 [VIDEO]

Started by xhiroz
02/09/2008 04:09
Page 1 of 1
xhiroz02/09/2008 04:09

[SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :B]

I know there are a lot of threads like this but I still don't understand how LJs works and I've read ALL the important posts... I know... It's all about practice: "practice makes perfect".. but I do want understand the theory before more practicing.

For example, a normal jump goes like this (well, this isn't normal, usually I do 247-249 but it's OK for an example):

Distance: 251.146377 MaxSpeed: 320.310150 (45.623) PreStrafe: 274.687072 Strafes: 7 Sync: 71
1 11.261 0.000 19.4 76
2 11.463 0.000 18.0 92
3 7.466 0.563 11.1 87
4 5.314 0.956 11.1 87
5 4.710 0.755 12.5 77
6 5.405 0.000 16.6 66
7 0.000 1.111

The problem? the MaxSpeed. Ye, dont look at the stats but.. I just take a look at the LJ record and I saw that EVERY jump is at 332+ MaxSpeed, something that I've never did, nevertheless I can do 88% sync with 7 strafes. I've tried to do the strafes like otcheto ·_· (at least the first 4 ones) and he's getting 10+ speed on all first 4 strafes and I'm getting 10 9 5 5 etc.. with 85+% sync and BIG strafes :S

http://files.filefront.com/video+muxedmp4/;11670706;/fileinfo.html

This is a vid I've done a few minutes ago, it shows 2 jumps in slowmo (7 strafes, 80% sync, 248 stats). I think the first one has very small strafes but the second one is OK and I'm not getting the necessary speed :(

So if someone could help me, advices are welcome :)

P.S: Download the vid, it's only 20mb and you can't see anything in stream.

deus?02/09/2008 09:22

Can't dl video atm, im at work, and there were tonns of threads like this one. Anyway the key to maxspeed are really fast strafes and they shouldnt be BIG or small. U must find that point and pwn :>

SLTV02/09/2008 11:07

it's a joke ,

raver mapper02/09/2008 11:52

A good pre = EVERYTHING

ArN02/09/2008 13:01

You just need bigger strafes.. that's all!

leggie02/09/2008 13:10

just dont make them to big or you'll lose distance :E

karisha02/09/2008 17:14

ur problem is fucking pre fucktard

Gnomas03/09/2008 17:56

mby you are realesing W to late? i can;t dl anything from so filefront dunno why.

p.S ArN? :o

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.