ArN 255 Longjump / Sendspace link

Started by PeTiO
03/09/2008 20:53
Page 1 of 1
PeTiO03/09/2008 20:53(edited 04/09/2008 08:09)

ArN 255 Longjump.wmv movie by; s1z3 made for 1 hour.. Sorry for my bad english..

http://rapidshare.com/files/141993269/arn255.wmv.html - rapidshare

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zxjdsq - sendspace

Stabilot03/09/2008 22:10

24.2 KB/Sec I'll see :)

Godlajk03/09/2008 23:48

23+ mins to wait.. >_> Filefront please.

PepoMerca04/09/2008 02:11(edited 04/09/2008 02:11)

omg 30kb/s please yt or another host?

deus?04/09/2008 10:21

Originally posted by PeTiO
movie by; s1z3 made for 1 hour..

why not in 5 mins? :/

Pulsar!04/09/2008 10:59

Originally posted by PeTiO
ArN 255 Longjump.wmv movie by; s1z3 made for 1 hour..


If someone make a movie in 1 hour it is a negative aspect, not possitive.

BAEVERN^04/09/2008 11:03(edited 04/09/2008 11:19)

55 mb ? Is it like 2 mins long ?
aja downloading now, comming with update.

Seen it now and it wasnt anything special. Bad quality for the size to ;/

I'l give it 3/10.

яєsρєcт04/09/2008 11:32(edited 04/09/2008 11:43)

DL from sendspace, I have 120 kb/s. I'll edit after watching.

Edit: Intro was bad, rest was ok. Jump ofc was awesome ;p

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.