bhop lj help

Started by owned
04/09/2008 12:54
Page 1 of 2
owned04/09/2008 12:54

need some tips on bhopljs

http://www.sendspace.com/file/20kz50

included: 235-237bhlj block, 240+241 lj block and 220-221 lj no duck, lol.

i'm thinking my execution of my pre is messed, but i can't be too sure.

stat rec for bhlj: Bhop Distance: 242.021621 MaxSpeed: 336.757049 (37.335) PreStrafe: 299.421936 (0.000) Strafes: 4 Sync: 83

^but that doesn't count :x

block rec is 238 w/o demo, 245 lj, 236hj, 250cj, yea.

but any tips on improving bhopljs?

fastrus_mos04/09/2008 13:42

bad try to get +fames

-1

Fliborecord holder Tournament #204/09/2008 14:03(edited 04/09/2008 14:05)

Make more strafes. I can sync my strafes pretty easy with bhop lj (in my 243 demo I do 6 strafes with ~93 sync <3)

I can't say if there's anything wrong in your prestrafe. Anyway, it helps me if I try to bhop realllly late.

PS. Use a standup instead of normal bhop!

Ggs`04/09/2008 15:29

5-6 strafes +standup = 245+ stats

lonewolf VIP04/09/2008 20:46

i normally do 5 strafes, 241 block and 245 stats. I have done 240 block ~7 times in my life :)

btw, luizah (lzh) from romania, uses 5 strafes and have jumped 255.8 stats O.O

owned04/09/2008 21:04

Originally posted by fastrus
bad try to get +fames

-1


lol what? fames isn't a word.

@flibo: alright, i'll try standups. i've been getting around 90 sync w/ 5 strafes fairly easily right now w/ bhoplj

@ggs: +1 to the standups

wRath` mapper04/09/2008 23:10

Haha bhop is really random, especially when it comes to block.
I guess you don't have bhop stats? Might be helpful.
Prestrafe is really simple, just do a slight strafe to the left or right.

VertikO04/09/2008 23:15

Originally posted by ikm
i normally do 5 strafes, 241 block and 245 stats. I have done 240 block ~7 times in my life :)

btw, luizah (lzh) from romania, uses 5 strafes and have jumped 255.8 stats O.O


if u mean bhoplj he used script..

owned05/09/2008 01:04

I have bhop lj stats wrath. :D

lonewolf VIP05/09/2008 01:19

Originally posted by VertikO
if u mean bhoplj he used script..

Ah sorry, forgoted, its on lj...

btw, what is the simple past of "Forget"?

owned05/09/2008 04:02

forgot :p

oTcHeTo05/09/2008 07:58

i didn't watch the demo but the bigger the pre is the smaller the strafes should be so yeah 5-6 uber small and fast strafes should get you about 246-7-8 stats

deus?05/09/2008 08:40

Originally posted by owned
I have bhop lj stats wrath. :D

gief :<

owned05/09/2008 12:50

:p your email is hidden.

alright otcheto, i'm fairly decent at making small strafes with high sync, sometimes when i'm normally just longjumping i try to do large-small strafes, must be a habit.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #205/09/2008 13:09

Originally posted by owned
:p your email is hidden.

alright otcheto, i'm fairly decent at making small strafes with high sync, sometimes when i'm normally just longjumping i try to do large-small strafes, must be a habit.


Well, I can't find anything else wrong in your bhops, apart from maxspeed. When you can do 340-350 maxspeed you can get 243+ stats pretty easily I believe.

deus?05/09/2008 13:18

Originally posted by owned
:p your email is hidden.

[email protected]

owned06/09/2008 04:51

check yo inbox ;D

benjabi07/09/2008 18:38

Oh, I want the bhoplj plugin, can u send it to me? :P

(( [email protected] ))

bap08/09/2008 00:05

lol, this is so offtopic. so to sum up.
Standupbhop, and Small strafes = winner

owned08/09/2008 04:11

hai bap :D mkay, i'll work on my standups

@benjabi: i only gave deus the plugin was because of his epic 255x2 O_O

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.