What happened to kz_a2_godspeed

Started by Nilsen
05/09/2008 21:51
Page 1 of 2
Nilsen05/09/2008 21:51

This map, is beyond any other map. It's the most fantastic, coolest map EVER MADE in the history of kz! It's a masterpiece!

But even though all that, I NEVER see it on XJ's server. It's like people have forgotten the map

I mean, don't write /start. That will ruin the whole map. There are more hidden rooms than any other map and fantastic jumps and real kz-experience.

BUT YET, I see no new records on it.

Just vote it on XJ public server and DON'T write /start. You'll find out

omilo05/09/2008 22:56

It's a awesome map to jump and explore :). I guess most people are just to lazy :P
More godspeed to the people!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #206/09/2008 00:10

Well... I found it supremely boring when I was checking it. When I was just finishing my mapcheck... I found the startbutton.

pLaguE^06/09/2008 00:47

I think i found like 30+ tjs in that map

its the coolest looking map ever most adventurous also <3 the mappers

Shizuka and SadPuppy <3

liquidi06/09/2008 10:11

I don't like it at all: boring jumps and too dark in places. Maybe im just too lazy to adventure.

Nilsen06/09/2008 15:49

There is a way to come to the start button within seconds without writing /start but that also ruin the whole thing with the map...

This map wasn't made for records it was maybe for and with the spirit of kz :)

rhoiswar06/09/2008 19:17

Originally posted by nilsen1
There is a way to come to the start button within seconds without writing /start but that also ruin the whole thing with the map...

This map wasn't made for records it was maybe for and with the spirit of kz :)


what way is that? im just curious

wRath` mapper06/09/2008 21:19

Well, people are different, and not all of us have the same taste in maps.
Seems like the majority prefers shrubhop instead of godspeed.

omilo07/09/2008 00:25

You can't compare this to any other map imo. First of the part where you can climb with a timer is all previews of old original unfinished kreedz maps with updates made by shiz and puppy. The rest is just great if you like to explore a lot of different stuff and just jump for fun :)

pLaguE^07/09/2008 03:54

Originally posted by omilo
You can't compare this to any other map imo. First of the part where you can climb with a timer is all previews of old original unfinished kreedz maps with updates made by shiz and puppy. The rest is just great if you like to explore a lot of different stuff and just jump for fun :)

+1

ajR`07/09/2008 06:36

I personally don't like it either. Some bhop parts are fun, thats about it.

puppetz mapper07/09/2008 21:14

What bhop-parts? :S

And yeah, it's an awesome map.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #207/09/2008 22:17

Adventure? I love adventure maps, but didn't love this one. More like... kz_climbersxp_b03 kz_man_neighbourhood kz_man_urbanjump and those.

Nilsen07/09/2008 22:25

Originally posted by rhoiswar
Originally posted by nilsen1
There is a way to come to the start button within seconds without writing /start but that also ruin the whole thing with the map...

This map wasn't made for records it was maybe for and with the spirit of kz :)


what way is that? im just curious


At the spawn there is like 4 small 'sticks' jump up on those and then into the right wall.

wRath` mapper07/09/2008 23:08

Originally posted by nilsen1
Originally posted by rhoiswar
Originally posted by nilsen1
There is a way to come to the start button within seconds without writing /start but that also ruin the whole thing with the map...

This map wasn't made for records it was maybe for and with the spirit of kz :)


what way is that? im just curious


At the spawn there is like 4 small 'sticks' jump up on those and then into the right wall.


Yeah, that's the normal way :S?

Nilsen11/09/2008 21:36

'Normal'

There's plenty of other ways to, and if you use the teleport, you miss the point of the map...

zyllEE12/09/2008 13:00

chrizzo loves this map!

chrizZo06/10/2008 16:26

lol thats so true ... :D I played it a lot lately <3 SadPuppy and Shizuka best mappers ever! make more maps, pleeaasse <3

PepoMerca07/10/2008 05:46

The map is ok, I played it at xj servers..

chrizzo go wr

deus?07/10/2008 09:06

many maps are forgotten at pub servers (hope shrubhop, goldbhop and similar shit will be forgotten too :/) , so theres nothing to worry about :> play it on your lan... sv_lan 0 and invite your friends ;)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.