Ladderjump-records

Started by kafds
07/09/2008 00:46
Page 1 of 2
kafds07/09/2008 00:46

As most here know about the secret room in kz_longjumps2, we also are aware of "ladderjumps".

These ladderjumps don't have an official record anywhere, and there was no thread about them so I decided to make one myself!

I was jumping them for a while, and asked the players in the server what their record was. The highest number was said by Kenny, which was 160. (I did a lousy 155)

Has anyone here got some good ladderjump-demos? :)

lonewolf VIP07/09/2008 01:23

ladder jumps is pretty easy, I am noob at it and have done 170 2x times in a row.
Some guys on hns maps jumps 170+ on every jump, they are pretty pro. Have a guy that have a 160 demo without duck. search it.

Stabilot07/09/2008 01:50

Did 170 with awp, doesn't think that matter if it's lower maxspeed weapon, then I did 170 noduck, actually.. dunno if this is the demo, don't know even if it's good 170 with awp, http://www.sendspace.com/file/lu2p06

c-walker`07/09/2008 02:01

Stabilot teh ladder masta. Anyway, my rec is 170 but I dont have demo :(

BAEVERN^07/09/2008 02:04

Nice stabilot ! :)

I've made 170x2 but it didn't feel worth to save imo.
Ladderjumps are wierd xD

wRath` mapper07/09/2008 03:00

I can't even do the first one :/

StormZz07/09/2008 05:28

me neither
can u guys make a showkeys dem

NeMiQ2207/09/2008 09:32

Ladder-jump is soooooooo gay.

Remote07/09/2008 11:12

Someone post pic/demo of getting to secret room please. :)

Count07/09/2008 15:48

170x5 :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xttrrk

raver mapper07/09/2008 17:20

The cs_siege box is 180 units long. Brian did it 2x without touching the box. Its in his movie

lalevUl07/09/2008 19:19(edited 07/09/2008 19:19)

zomg, 180x2 :O

Count07/09/2008 20:26

x3 :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sdb11g

Fliborecord holder Tournament #207/09/2008 20:57

Count pwns :P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/09/2008 23:02

The weapon doesn't affect your speed on a ladder.
Just to inform everybody ^^

bap08/09/2008 00:00

But it does when you're in the air doesnt it? or what. i don't know, im just wondering. lol

leggie08/09/2008 01:48

yeah when your in mid-air it does.... but actually going up the ladder its constantly the same speed

DiDo-Grecord holder08/09/2008 08:08

hm I did 170 2-3 times when map get released :>

Fliborecord holder Tournament #208/09/2008 12:41

Originally posted by leggie
yeah when your in mid-air it does.... but actually going up the ladder its constantly the same speed


Uhh... No it doesn't.

Murvelman08/09/2008 13:34

Weapons only affect walking speed, it's not like they're heavier, right?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.