kz_dimblock secret room

Started by Remote
07/09/2008 12:50
Page 1 of 1
Remote07/09/2008 12:50

How to get down there?
W/o noclip ofc. -_-

Fliborecord holder Tournament #207/09/2008 20:58

Use t3h search! I believe you have to jump in the lamp at some stairs.

puppetz mapper07/09/2008 21:13

You mean the minimap?

Remote07/09/2008 22:22(edited 07/09/2008 22:24)

Yep, fool me. And btw. is there a secret room? :D

Originally posted by Flibo
Use t3h search! I believe you have to jump in the lamp at some stairs.

Oh, dunno how I missed the thread, everytime when new maps are released I check for shortcuts and secret rooms. Anyway, found it. -_-

puppetz mapper07/09/2008 23:07

Gj, and hf. :P

lonewolf VIP08/09/2008 01:00

At the final? Its on a window.

Nitsuga08/09/2008 04:27

where

lonewolf VIP09/09/2008 13:17(edited 09/09/2008 13:19)

on a window, don't remember what window. try them
ON THE BUILDING OF THE STOP BUTTON

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.