kz_greenhop

Started by TinTin
07/09/2008 19:36
Page 1 of 1
TinTin07/09/2008 19:36

Status: Denied

Reason:

- Too few textures, old, overused.

- A mediocre map with not too much happening, nothing new and will get boring in the long run.


Suggestions:

- Change and add some more textures, preferably some more details as well.

Other:

- Shortcut
- Big shortcut
- Another big shortcut

- The jumps where ok, some of the mapcheckers liked them and other not. It has potentials for a custom tag, but it needs alot of work to make the kz_ tag.


NOTE
Make a changelog when/if you resubmit so we can easier see what you have changed and make the process go faster. Thank you.

DragosLt07/09/2008 22:44

Ah.. My second KZ map and denied too. But that is not problem, I will fix everything and I hope it be accepted.

DragosLt08/09/2008 14:15

- Too few textures, old, overused.

What you mean saying "old"? You want to say that my used textures is old and a lot of KZ maps have these textures? You are wrong, this is original my textures, you can't find these textures in any other map (except moss and water texture)

DragosLt08/09/2008 15:27

I submit new version. Waiting for answer...

TinTin08/09/2008 18:20(edited 08/09/2008 18:22)

Textures looks old (hl-feeling). And I, for one, cant see any difference on the grass texture either.
This "three wall" also has a very unrealistic thickness: http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/ScreenShot083.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.