The most beatiful kzmap! (or de;cs etc)
toscana, cargo, risk maps, a2 maps, dementia, facility (<3 this map, architecture & jumps!), and so on...
Originally posted by raverkz_creek
kznl_mountainpass
kznl_factory
hns_bronx
deathvalley
Hahhaha xD
To the point:
Toscana, Dementia, Facility, I know there is more :/
(Utopia)
kz_dp_medieval is n1 :) beauty.....
kz_luonto
kz_facility
kz_viva_lasvegas
kz_toon_underground
kz_cg_lavacliff
de_storm
kz_kzfr_haunted
kz_kzfr_mariocastle
risk_compound
<3
de_dust2
kz_viva_lasvegas
i love hns_bronx
awp_rooftops, love to that map.
and wanderer! :D
kzm_tinymountian
de_inferno :D
There's so many, man ..
kz_cargo, kz_christmas, kz_cxg_jekyll, kz_(ez)alpin, kz_highlands, kz_kzdk_docks, kz_kzdk_kosovo, kz_kzfr_escape, kz_kzfr_statueofliberty, kz_kzse_marsh, kz_man_deathhill, rd_riverpeak, risk_compound, risk_ministry, risk_snowcastle.
And a lot of the kz_man_xxxx maps are really sexy looking, also fun to jump! It's the best maps out there, IMO.
kz_42_amazon
kz_6fd_volcano
kz_adv_underground
kz_kzlv_wanderer
kz_a2_godspeed
And all OLD kzfr's & man's maps.
My favorite map <3
Originally posted by Trinitronkz_42_amazon
kz_6fd_volcano
kz_adv_underground
kz_kzlv_wanderer
kz_a2_godspeed
And all OLD kzfr's & man's maps.
My favorite map <3
Ye... Love old kzfr maps, SO nostalgic :)
kz_cxg_jekyll, kz_facility, kz_1man_understock, kz_a2_godspeed, kz_highlands, kz_ew_forsakenmines, kz_excavation
And most of the kzfr_ and man_ maps (seems like I'm not the only one who likes these).
E: I'll add more maps when I remember.
Originally posted by PuppetZ^There's so many, man ..
kz_cargo, kz_christmas, kz_cxg_jekyll, kz_(ez)alpin, kz_highlands, kz_kzdk_docks, kz_kzdk_kosovo, kz_kzfr_escape, kz_kzfr_statueofliberty, kz_kzse_marsh, kz_man_deathhill, rd_riverpeak, risk_compound, risk_ministry, risk_snowcastle.
And a lot of the kz_man_xxxx maps are really sexy looking, also fun to jump! It's the best maps out there, IMO.
Yeah Kosovo is fucking well made!
cg_islands cg_oldtexas cg_stoneage cgturnier_runde3
j2s_autumn kz_a2_bhop_corruo_ez icebean kz_j2s_summercliff_ez mariocastle kz_kzlv_wanderer
kz_kzlt_dementia[+tranquillity] .....there are so many
imo ftw = InMyOpinion Oo xD
yea ministry and cosovo are really nice maps!
Hahah yeah, I am so sick of tbh and imo. Gets used in every sentence by some people here ^^
dementia,godspeed,facility,dkz_darkruins !!!
d2_mariobhop also
Removed some posts. Stick to the damn topic, and if you need to argue - do it in public offtopic forum.
Please log in to post replies.