Lj help:(

Started by yYy.Je PR@BR@
11/09/2008 19:09
Page 1 of 1
yYy.Je PR@BR@11/09/2008 19:09

I know what lj is suck . but... i want know what i doing wrong
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3rpd4o
251 and 252 lj block demos...

karisha11/09/2008 21:03

lol dude ur not noob who jumps 230 and ask for lj help
u jump 250+ you know everything about lj ,but u cant do that good enough .I think all you need is practice .

BLT^_^11/09/2008 21:47

ahhahaha omg !!!!!!

he just want to show that he can jump 252 block .

cheche11/09/2008 22:04

Originally posted by BLT
ahhahaha omg !!!!!!

he just want to show that he can jump 252 block .


+1

Like the guy who did 255 stats and then asked in chat-box, if 347 ms was good or bad.

Lolo`11/09/2008 22:18

lol'd

kzuq`Kirushka11/09/2008 22:34

Hmm ... and the more you help? No problem with the edge ... flying directly, except 251 block :/

BAEVERN^11/09/2008 22:42

haha attention whore ! ;]

ontopic : You don't need help, it's just practise ffs ?

c-walker`11/09/2008 22:49

Originally posted by BLT
ahhahaha omg !!!!!!

he just want to show that he can jump 252 block .


agree !!!!!

r0fl11/09/2008 22:54(edited 12/09/2008 02:13)

Originally posted by yYy.Je
I know what lj is suck . but... i want know what i doing wrong
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3rpd4o
251 and 252 lj block demos...


nVm

akM11/09/2008 23:29

u r pro.

yYy.Je PR@BR@12/09/2008 06:31

I`m not proud I only want to raise my skill in lj... I want 253. May be 254 .
I know what i must practise and trening... But on what i should emphasise? On strafes or pre? help :(

deus?12/09/2008 09:04(edited 12/09/2008 09:05)

if u do 252 block u should know everything about lj, cause 250+ are leet blocks and those who do them are definetly skilled enough not to make such threads. u have lj stats so whats the problem? examine them before asking stupid questions :<

prof. chosen12/09/2008 13:49

i think u should press more a and a little bit more b.

StormZz12/09/2008 15:28

Better try to finish cg_beginner < 10 mins

yYy.Je PR@BR@12/09/2008 17:19

Lol... i`m not good in climb like u , but i very nice climber.
Idiot it`s not joke

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.