After effects

Started by kaynerecord holder
11/09/2008 20:54
Page 1 of 1
kaynerecord holder11/09/2008 20:54

Hi, I just installed Adobe After Effects and now I need a guide, so I'm wondering If u guys can post a good one!

I searched at google without any result.

prof. chosen11/09/2008 21:07

http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/

but don't copy everything 1:1 like a lot of fags do.

hytex15/09/2008 17:49(edited 16/09/2008 11:26)

Videocopilot has some of the best beginner video tutorials out there.

Check it out
http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/


EDIT* Same as above, didnt notice :(

BAEVERN^15/09/2008 21:59

Originally posted by chosen.
http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/

but don't copy everything 1:1 like a lot of fags do.


really nice site imo.
Found it couple a weeks ago I think and it's so much better then the other guides I've looked at :)

kaynerecord holder16/09/2008 22:24

Thanks for this, forgot that I made an thread here about this. ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.