Bhop stats help

Started by .=.´3pac`.=.
12/09/2008 21:44
Page 1 of 1
.=.´3pac`.=.12/09/2008 21:44(edited 12/09/2008 23:16)

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows how many units you add with weapons if you use bhop.
I would like to know how many units this would be with knife, i jumped these stats with famas. Btw it's noduck.
Bhop Distance: 219.049514 MaxSpeed: 343.515869 (56.299) PreStrafe: 287.216430 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 91

Regards ~3pac

lonewolf VIP12/09/2008 23:55(edited 12/09/2008 23:58)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3098/cs16weaponspeed9nlci2.gif

i think is it...
219.04/96*100=228.166666667
lol, maybe 248... n1

zyllEE13/09/2008 00:09

:o thats great

bap13/09/2008 03:12

lol sick

VertikO13/09/2008 10:39

ive done 242 with p90 and 240with famas dont have demos atm but il try to get em

Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/09/2008 12:38(edited 13/09/2008 12:45)

It's 219 noduck. The weapon doesn't even matter in this situation.

EDIT: Pff, thought wrong. Anyway, with some calculations I got 248.407087. Ye, that's right. You can't calculate it. At least with my math skills :)

zyllEE13/09/2008 14:55

Originally posted by VertikO
ive done 242 with p90 and 240with famas dont have demos atm but il try to get em

I've done 242 stats with p90 on 240block, famas bhop I don't know. I've got 217,218 noduck sometime but that's about it :pPPpPPpPpPPpp

.=.´3pac`.=.13/09/2008 20:18

Thanks for helping me :)

VertikO14/09/2008 17:56

Originally posted by zyllEE
Originally posted by VertikO
ive done 242 with p90 and 240with famas dont have demos atm but il try to get em

I've done 242 stats with p90 on 240block, famas bhop I don't know. I've got 217,218 noduck sometime but that's about it :pPPpPPpPpPPpp


i ment block.. not stats

zyllEE14/09/2008 18:17

lol so u done 240 block with famas? id like to see that

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.