Got my help - Close thread please

Started by Igge
13/09/2008 22:54
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Igge13/09/2008 22:54(edited 13/09/2008 23:33)

Hi, I created a thread like this for a while ago but I got bad help and I couldn't give much information because I'm bad at this.

The problem:
Lets say I start Counter-Strike and select the map I want and create a game. I push the timer and make sure it changes colour to a brighter red colour. Then I jump through the map and if I'm successful I make it to the end timer. But I want to jump again so I press f6 (which is binded to /start) and hit the timer again to start a new counting. This time it doesn't turn into the brighter red colour and when I come to the end it's the same I got in my first run.

How I use to solve it:
My knowledge about things like this is bad. If I fall and want to do another run I have to restart Counter-Strike and my server. It can be very frustrating if it's a speed map or a short map I want to play over and over again. I don't want to use the prokreedz plugin to get the counter because I want to have a server where I can legally beat WR's.

Plugins I use:
I only use the xj_listenserver plugin.


I hope you understand the problem good enough so you can help me. I guess the answer and solution to this is very very simple. If it is, please don't call me noob or stupid idiot because I'm not familiar with servers and plugins. I just want to have fun jumping around on my own server.

Thanks in advance

Igge

SchlumPF13/09/2008 23:06

as everyone you will have to use sv_restart. the kreedz climber does not reset automatically

Igge13/09/2008 23:32

I knew it was a simple answer :) Thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 1