WR that will never be broken

Started by MAEXi
14/09/2008 15:28
Page 5 of 5
SlaYeR`27/09/2008 13:38

decimals r gay =D

wRath` mapper27/09/2008 17:25

Originally posted by wRath`
No compound is beatable ^^ I won't tell you how though.


What did I say guys ;) And I guess Supa did that sc from the timer to the lamp, haven't watched the demo yet.

MAEXi27/09/2008 19:28

Originally posted by Supa
i will


lol dude

so.. what about coldbhop now? ^^

=HENRY=27/09/2008 23:10(edited 27/09/2008 23:13)

Originally posted by MAMbONEN
kz_man_ultrablock Micron 02:29 :) <3

are you sure?

ea_canals is impossible to beat

oP^28/09/2008 00:09

risk_xtrm_weaponfactory I think^^.(one of my fav^^)

Nekso28/09/2008 00:41(edited 28/09/2008 02:05)

A lot of the maps said in the beginning of this thread got beaten already..

just a very little percentage of todays maps are unbeatable.
but every map has its limitations..

Although, beeing as it is, in this evolving & everchanging scene, with new techniques being discovered and perfected all so often, we rarely see a map reaching the "unbeatable" status; and most of the time because we can still push a little bit deeper towards its real limit.

Murvelman28/09/2008 01:52

People in this community are way too fast with marking recs as unbeatable. I could bet my life that every map over 5 seconds is beatable, and probably those too.

lalevUl28/09/2008 03:25

Originally posted by Murvelman
People in this community are way too fast with marking recs as unbeatable. I could bet my life that every map over 5 seconds is beatable, and probably those too.


+1

JAy28/09/2008 06:37

+2

veer28/09/2008 16:32

bkz_wallblock

def

Satsarn01/10/2008 17:39

kz_man_bhopocean, kz_man_bhopsnow, kz_man_bhopdesert, kz_kzfr_bhopspace ^^

Fliborecord holder Tournament #203/10/2008 08:20

Originally posted by Murvelman
People in this community are way too fast with marking recs as unbeatable. I could bet my life that every map over 5 seconds is beatable, and probably those too.


I agree. In fact, I think compound can be done in even 9 seconds. wrath lulz :C my sc ftw

Nilsen03/10/2008 08:38(edited 03/10/2008 08:40)

Originally posted by Murvelman
People in this community are way too fast with marking recs as unbeatable. I could bet my life that every map over 5 seconds is beatable, and probably those too.



YES! Almost EVERY wr is breakable, BUT!

WILL they be broken?

Will there be anyone better on zhady wallblock?

I remember when brian did the 'unbreakable' demo on wallblock and just 1 week later zhady did it 10 seconds faster.

KaerN04/11/2008 22:12

KZ_xtremeblock by FoF and kz_cliffez by brian.

Pulsar!04/11/2008 22:16

Originally posted by robind2
KZ_xtremeblock by FoF

lol he mistaked 2 times ~ 3 seconds.. it beatble and it WILL be beaten.. I am sure we will see a demo 014x on xtremeblock..

`ScraP Tournament #204/11/2008 22:17

haha xtremeblock...
i think fof will do at least 01:57

chikito05/11/2008 04:32

all the demos under 5 sec are not beatable imo.

m0ver05/11/2008 10:20

kz_dimblock? :D

Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.