Another Forgotten Map

Started by Goldknight
14/09/2008 18:42
Page 1 of 1
Goldknight14/09/2008 18:42

Hey all, there's another map that everyone seems to have forgotten about...but I don't remember the name of it. The only server I ever played it on was Westside! Server Public. It had a Soviet flag for its logo which people might've seen before if they ever played kz_wsp_marioland or kz_man_everest. Anyways...
The map I'm trying to think of had music playing through the level that was somewhat dramatic. There was a part where you could fall from the upper level clear back down to the lower level. It was a pretty fun map...it had this feel to it like you were in a cage throughout the level and you were trying to escape. There was fence texture on the outer parts of the level and was made up of alot of metal too. I also remember there being spike jumps which made the level a bit harder. Anyone have a clue what level I could be thinking of? I swear the name of the map just won't come to me...

pLaguE^15/09/2008 01:26

kz_kzfr_militarycamp maybe

BLT^_^15/09/2008 06:07

kz_kzdk_kosovo ?

image
http://www.rad0n.dk/kzmaps/kz_kzdk_kosovo.jpg

Murvelman15/09/2008 08:39

wsp_enclosure maybe? It looks like a cage and has dramatic music playing but there was no soviet flag as far as i could see...

wsp_sovietbloc ?

colix mapper15/09/2008 18:57

just like chrizzy, im guessing its sovietblock :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.