Intellimouse 3.0

Started by BAEVERN^
16/09/2008 01:09
Page 1 of 1
BAEVERN^16/09/2008 01:09(edited 16/09/2008 01:11)

Hello guys!

(Hope this is the right place for this thread !)

I bought a new mouse (microsoft intellimouse 3.0) a few weeks ago.
I installed the hardware for the mouse, or attleast the CD that came with but I can't find where I can lower/raise my DPI..

So.
Is it possible to change the DPI with my mouse ?
And in that case, where can I do it ? :)

Dragon19/09/2008 10:26

it's not possible, IE3 has 450 dpi and you can't change it.btw, you bought a good mouse.

BAEVERN^19/09/2008 12:23

okey, thanks Dragon ! :)

zhady Tournament #226/09/2008 14:27

It's the best mouse for sho, however it sucks that u'll jump without even touching ur mouse after a while.

cC|SpiNe26/09/2008 15:58

Originally posted by zhady
It's the best mouse for sho, however it sucks that u'll jump without even touching ur mouse after a while.



Yeah I get that to sometimes, drives me crazy :P

leggie26/09/2008 16:22

450 dpi lol :/

Dragon27/09/2008 13:18

believe me , you can't feel the difference between 400 and 4000 dpi.

Extract13/10/2008 15:24

Originally posted by Dragon
believe me , you can't feel the difference between 400 and 4000 dpi.


400 is slower, 4000 is abit faster. Logic yahearrd? ;)

People say that when you change the DPI, you change the sensitive, wich isn't true. Higher DPI just makes mousecursor to go smoother without "chopping".

BAEVERN^13/10/2008 15:51

As zhady said.
After playing with it for like 3 hours the scroll was fucked up. And jumps by itself 24/7 ;> otherwise it's the best mouse imo. :) feels great in ure hand etc.

And I haven't tried a mouse with DPI higher then 450 (or whatever the DPI is on the mouse) cuz Iv'e only had 2 microsoft 3.0 mises!
But I will never be unfaithful to the 3.0 !! ;)

Yamakasi09/11/2008 21:59

i got something like 4-5 microsoft intelimouse and they all "auto-jump" xD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.