Program for Cleaning Infected Files

16/09/2008 13:40
Page 1 of 1
stask0 Tournament #216/09/2008 13:40(edited 16/09/2008 13:40)

Hello. I was wondering if there is some program which can clean files that are infected with virus or spyware :? My antivirus program (Avast) have such option but it doesnt work. :< Help please.

-stask0-

BAEVERN^16/09/2008 15:58

ad-aware - http://lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

really good, free scanning program. Used it myself for several years :)

I also use Nod32 wich imo. is the best anti-virus program. The only thing negative about it is that it cost. But hey, I've heard something about cracks ; )))

And ccleaner - http://www.ccleaner.com/

Wich cleans ure internet shiet. All the coocies etc. :)

stask0 Tournament #216/09/2008 19:26(edited 16/09/2008 19:28)

I dont need a program to scan my memory for viruses. I just need a simple program at which i would open the infected file (or something similar) and it will clean/delete the virus in it. That's all. And i already used them :)

BAEVERN^16/09/2008 19:38

ahaa, okey !
sorry for the missunderstanding :)

StormZz18/09/2008 13:50

You injected bhophax.exe in your cs and now u don't want it anymore !
Try kaspersky-> disinfect file.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.