Leak =/

Started by elvis.record holder
16/09/2008 18:39
Page 1 of 1
elvis.record holder16/09/2008 18:39

Hello, I need help with a leak that's almost impossible to find (for me).
I've tried the program Leak Marker, but I can't still find it, so I would be happy if someone could help me, the map is almost done, 3 rooms left to do..

Credits for sure if you fix it! :D

raver mapper16/09/2008 19:33

A link to the rmf would be great

Ovidiu Dumitru17/09/2008 11:50

This http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?108277 might help you !

elvis.record holder18/09/2008 19:35

Originally posted by raver
A link to the rmf would be great


I know the rmf file would be helpful but there are people who can take the map and put their credits in it and upload it here ;D

If someone want's to help me out add elvis_c on Steam.

elvis.record holder18/09/2008 19:35

Originally posted by kzro`CyclopP
This http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?108277 might help you !


Didn't help me..

elvis.record holder19/09/2008 20:13

If no one want's to fix the leak, then maybe someone could tell me how to fix this leak self?
I've tried with loading up pointfile, I'm not good in that..
I've tried a program called LeakMarker from egir.dk, can't get up a Red brush..
I've tried with coordinations, didn't help me..
So ehm, is it eve possible to get rid of this leak ? -.-
I haven't done new stuff on this map since 2 weeks, i really want to finish it.. :S

PsYxOpAt mapper19/09/2008 21:07

download mapping pack from raver in misc i work with that leakmarker and i don`t have any problems or give us the rmf file

elvis.record holder19/09/2008 22:12

Originally posted by PsYxOpAt
download mapping pack from raver in misc i work with that leakmarker and i don`t have any problems or give us the rmf file

What's ur steam name, I can add you and send you the link to the .rmf file..

elvis.record holder20/09/2008 11:40

Here's the .rmf file:
http://files.filefront.com/kz+madnessrmf/;11841605;/fileinfo.html
Hope you don't need the .wad files to :)
Just upload the fixed .rmf file here after you are done..

raver mapper20/09/2008 14:05

you have some entitys outside your world, like the func_water and func_walls. Also your walls are of the grid, and some walls dont fill each other up. Fix them yourself with this info

veer20/09/2008 16:17

+1 raver

elvis.record holder21/09/2008 01:59

I've fixed those things but I still get a leak error in my map, it would be helpful if someone could fix it or tell me exactly what to fix so I don't get a leak message..

elvis.record holder22/09/2008 00:48

I'm really mad, I can't get rid of this leak -.-, I really want to finish this map, so it would be very helpful if a pro mapper could fix the leaks for a noob like me ^^ .......
please? :'(

wRath` mapper22/09/2008 01:03

In the future it might be a little smart to map carefully and thoroughly with grid-size 8-16 (if you aren't doing this already)

Also, you should try remaking some stuff, if you made some really complex things, see if that works.

It is also possible that you have func_walled a wall, and if you do this, your map will have a leak. (by wall I mean something that is between you and the outside of the map, not some random wall in your map)

elvis.record holder22/09/2008 07:51

<333333
Thx for explaining the func_wall thing :P, I've fixed that stupid leak now, the problem was that some bhop blocks were outside the map, and a fun_water...

I've mapped bhop blocks so you can see the edge of them before, and no leak, I don't know why i get it now..

Ty so much anyway <3

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.