He B TeMy - Mini Movie

Started by HeBTeMy
19/09/2008 14:15
Page 2 of 3
Gnomas20/09/2008 08:34

hsonas movie making skill is increasing, gj both.

spr1n mapper20/09/2008 17:55

thats a great job
I wount rank the move coz I rly enjoyed watching.
dont even wanna critic this piece of art =)

must watch =)

cr0ucher20/09/2008 18:07

gj very skilled jumper

chrizZo20/09/2008 18:29

nice ^^ enjoyed the movie, music was sweet

Pufikas20/09/2008 19:48

10/10

remake20/09/2008 20:13

nice :)
8/10

Satsarn20/09/2008 20:38

7/10

cC|Nikolaa20/09/2008 21:35

nice dude 9/10 :)

wRath` mapper20/09/2008 22:03

Nice move He B TeMy!
Some very good jumps, even though most of them were old jumps improved with heavier weapons etc. (GJ for the underblock trick)

Editing was decent!
I didn't like the music that much.

You are very skilled, so you should try and search for new scs and tricks in maps, eventually try some of the old ones that were said to be impossible ;)

I was a bit disappointed at 1:08, thought you were going to do that uber sc :(

DiDo-Grecord holder21/09/2008 08:49

9.9/10 for the win !

heac21/09/2008 10:28(edited 21/09/2008 10:30)

music was sweet jumps unreality ;]]] GJ HeBTeMy

rtg80021/09/2008 10:48

your cj's never die :D gj m8 9/10, very nice editing

shNz21/09/2008 11:37

nice cj ;} gj dude

HeBTeMy21/09/2008 17:25

thx :E

Nitsuga22/09/2008 05:15

GJJ!! 9/10 =)

raydN`22/09/2008 17:22

10/10 Nice movie

HeBTeMy22/09/2008 18:26

thx guys ;)

Fact or Fiction22/09/2008 18:58(edited 22/09/2008 18:58)

nice skill, go and try some map wrs (: good work both: jumper and moviemaker.

Frockk23/09/2008 16:14

Very nice movie whit special new jumps and amazing editing I like your all movies but this one is just ... wow !! GJ its great if I can count its your third movie u should try to add your all jumps in to one movie i think it would be the greatest movie which have ever been on internet :D. Jumps 10/10 Editing 10/10 it means the Movie 20/10 :D GJ !! He B Temy and Hsonas

heat23/09/2008 22:08

nice movie 9/10 :E

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.