kz_kzse_towerblock SC

Started by Pulsar
02/05/2006 16:45
Page 2 of 3
boom.dll06/06/2007 13:23

& units?

CranzY06/06/2007 16:30

:D wow Thopa knows all the Scs on towerblock :D Gj KniFeaR !

thopa06/06/2007 17:03

CranzY: My post about the shortcuts is about 1 years old...

Mehz06/06/2007 17:28

This whole thread is like 1 year old :D

KNiFEAR06/06/2007 18:12

ye, and I was like uber pro when I amde the shortcut !!
and now there's been like 3 wr demos including it : ( :D:D:D

CranzY06/06/2007 18:23

wow :D nice guys AHah It seems that i have missed some part of the whole story :P GJ ANYWAY :D UBER JUMPER : thopa, tarGet , stukad , KNIFEAr , zhady , faker , Bibo , ndR , brian , zocker007 , Niconen , T3d :D (uber units ) and so many unknown heros ! oh and my love Troublemaker HAhahha :D gl guys

sbzvln Tournament #206/06/2007 19:10

stop talking shit cranzy

BooLiSH06/06/2007 19:16

stop talking shit cranzy

sbzvln



word^^
didn't understand what you wanted to tell us

Murvelman06/06/2007 19:25

He's drunk or something...

puppetz mapper06/06/2007 19:34

wow :D nice guys AHah It seems that i have missed some part of the whole story :P GJ ANYWAY :D UBER JUMPER : thopa, tarGet , stukad , KNIFEAr , zhady , faker , Bibo , ndR , brian , zocker007 , Niconen , T3d :D (uber units ) and so many unknown heros ! oh and my love Troublemaker HAhahha :D gl guys

CranzY


Why are you mentioning the "UBER JUMPERS"?

Mehz06/06/2007 19:48

like we didnt know about them xD
[ Edited 06/06/07 - 19:48:46 ]

puppetz mapper06/06/2007 19:50

Ye. :P

pepirecord holder VIP06/06/2007 19:53

Hes on drugs prob :D

boom.dll06/06/2007 20:17

would like to quote myself... but how many units does the window jump have? besides the fact that it`s a HJ... any1 pls? :P

BooLiSH06/06/2007 21:04

it shows me something like 200^^, but it's much harder because of the bad jump-off-conditiones and you can'T lang at the very very edge i think..

Pulsar!06/06/2007 23:29

Pulsar, nice nickname xD

faker mapper07/06/2007 00:29

ye, and I was like uber pro when I amde the shortcut !!
and now there's been like 3 wr demos including it : ( :D:D:D

KNiFEAR


Ye, the cuntjump destroyed that sc :down:

BooLiSH07/06/2007 00:32

Originally posted by KNiFEAR
ye, and I was like uber pro when I amde the shortcut !!
and now there's been like 3 wr demos including it : ( :D:D:D

faker


Ye, the cuntjump destroyed that sc :down:



poor faker doesn'T like countjumps :D

KNiFEAR07/06/2007 10:28

who does? (tjubby, count and bibo is not allowed to quote this post!:D)

DHT- Tournament #107/06/2007 14:14

I love countjumps they are so great! I love Count for inventing that technique, the technique gave the game a huge boost and it's very cool that it exists.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.