Megui x264

Started by BAEVERN^
21/09/2008 14:51
Page 1 of 1
BAEVERN^21/09/2008 14:51

Hello!

I have a little problem when it comes to Megui.
I get shit quality when I render ;/
I have tried a few different guides settings but they have all been the same.
So if anybody could just print there settings or something I would really appriciate it !

And I use huffyuv to render from virtualdub > vegas > Megui. If that now has anything to do with the quality.

SAMPLE : http://www.sendspace.com/file/py3w34

The sample is without colors etc. and with 800x600 cuz I can't find the crop for 1024x768, just so u know ! :P

Stabilot22/09/2008 20:25(edited 22/09/2008 21:01)

Buh

BAEVERN^22/09/2008 20:52

I mean settings in megui Stabilot ! :)

boom.dll22/09/2008 21:15

if i`m not wrong, the problem is from vegas!
@ project properties use these settings:
field order : NONE(PROGRESIVE SCAN)
Deinterlace method : NONE

BAEVERN^23/09/2008 00:18

Originally posted by boom.dll
if i`m not wrong, the problem is from vegas!
@ project properties use these settings:
field order : NONE(PROGRESIVE SCAN)
Deinterlace method : NONE



hmm okey. I guess it got a little bit better now ! :)
theeenks !!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.