If someones interested click... ;p

Started by s0liD mapper
21/09/2008 19:47
Page 1 of 2
s0liD mapper21/09/2008 19:47(edited 21/09/2008 19:48)

Hi there,

I bet a lot of you already heard of Deathrun_ maps so... I managed to build one on my own... I dont think its great or whatever... So im going to show you screens for now.. and Ill release the map later after some additions/changes ...

Would be great If y'all throws some comments here!
I didnt want to show much of it.. So it remains as a surprise :)...

The theme is weird I know a Future hallway with an egyptian setup... Well I wanted to do something new like a prearanged course... As we all know the egyptians had the one of the best anti burgular systems to keep their tresures safe... So this is like an ancient thief training course :)... Im not on drugs :p...

Anyway dont flame here and be sure to comment...

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/deathrun_survival0000.jpg?t=1222019142
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/deathrun_survival0003.jpg?t=1222019140
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/deathrun_survival0002.jpg?t=1222019140
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/deathrun_survival0005.jpg?t=1222019141
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/deathrun_survival0006.jpg?t=1222019141

Im very sick and tired so excuse my english :(

cheers

ajR`21/09/2008 20:21

Looks amazing! Most deathrun maps look like shit rofl.

<3

omilo21/09/2008 20:44

Like i told Moxx a few weeks back....Make a kz_deathrun map.
Bunch of automatic triggers for well timed traps should be possible. Would need a lot of testing to get the traps timed perfectly but I think it would be a lot of fun :). This doesnt look bad either though ^^

wRath` mapper21/09/2008 21:54

Wow, probably the best looking deathrun map I've seen!
I've tried this a little bit :D and it is somewhat fun.

Jr.Doom21/09/2008 22:58

niiiiice :D

hm^ mapper VIP21/09/2008 23:50

nice solid

owned22/09/2008 00:04

looks sexy o_O

padnaliQ22/09/2008 09:45

try to keep the fps alive . ;)

dEMolite mapper22/09/2008 11:16

Sounds like the fun cursed maps from svencoops getting into counter-strike :D

we will talk later on icq. maybe i have some ideas for your map.

liKo mapper22/09/2008 13:38

looks very nice :)

this is first time when i heard about deathrun maps...so i find some servers and tested it and must say ... in css style is better - cs 16 maps ... looks very ugly

and dont like so much that system ... i have one idea

deathrun completly automatized... just only for CT runners and with start and stop button - top15 etc.. offc.. that will be interesting - or is it something like that?

remake22/09/2008 15:16

wtf is deathrun ? :D
btw s0lid, it looks sexy :p

.=.´3pac`.=.22/09/2008 17:29

looks really nice :D

bap22/09/2008 18:06

omg, throw in some longjumps and some strafejumps and submit it for the KZ tag? LOL.
looks awesome!!! 1.6 deathrun > source deathrun. cus you can strafe in 1.6, source just sux imo ._.

Igge22/09/2008 18:34

Continue this map s0lid! The map looks good enough and the idea is perfect.

s0liD mapper22/09/2008 21:18(edited 23/09/2008 07:00)

you know its a co-operative map so... I would have to rebuild it... anyway thanks for the comments :) its almost done :p

singularity23/09/2008 12:17

Originally posted by bap
looks awesome!!! 1.6 deathrun > source deathrun. cus you can strafe in 1.6, source just sux imo ._.


Is it an source map :O?

s0liD mapper23/09/2008 16:29

Originally posted by singularity
Is it an source map :O?


Ofcourse not :p

StormZz24/09/2008 14:31

Best-Looking deathran map,so far.
But your co-operation comment remembered me to tell you that you should try to think of a 4man Kz-map or something.It would be SO awesome!
Just an idea^^
(Still waiting for 2man maps wrs)

s0liD mapper24/09/2008 19:29

I mean I cooperation to make this map playable :D so its between CTs and Ts :D If you dont understand my bad

StormZz24/09/2008 19:56

Na, my 4man comment wasn't related to this deathrun map

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.