Pretty cool today story

Started by Trolis
21/09/2008 20:10
Page 1 of 1
Trolis21/09/2008 20:10

I was today jumping 232 block in LAN, to learn 6 str. My lj rec is 244 block and 246.9 stats. with 4 str.

And i was jumping and jumping 232 block, to learn good 6 strfs, and one time, i forgot to duck, and MAKE block with 235 stats no duck! all strafes was 13+ and first was 22 i think. Its must to be min 252 block and 255 stats ?

I am really mad on self, to not make demo :( And not pic too, cuz when i jumpt i was amazed :/

So thats is my today (5 mins ago lol) story..

ajR`21/09/2008 20:18

If your rec is 244 block, 246 stats... I HIGHLY doubt that you did 255 stats lol.

Was probly some bugged stats on low block, IMO. It's just kind of farfetched to think you do 9 extra units rofl.

Trolis21/09/2008 20:37

So if its bug, so kz_longjumps is bugged, cuz i jumpd 232 block no duck ?

leggie21/09/2008 20:48

its a bug, when jumping on lower blocks if you even slightly touch duck when its to late you just stick to the very edge of the block and it gives you stats like that. you can probably get 240 or so.

Trolis21/09/2008 20:51(edited 21/09/2008 20:52)

Dude, I MADE BLOCK :) i didint fall

I know, if i fall stats are wrong, i get 242 stats no duck when fall. BUT I MADE BLOCK 232 with 235 stats. ;D

c-walker`21/09/2008 21:53

demo or didn't happen.

Trolis21/09/2008 22:00

:) For sure my promise means nothing..

BAEVERN^21/09/2008 23:39

Originally posted by leggie
its a bug, when jumping on lower blocks if you even slightly touch duck when its to late you just stick to the very edge of the block and it gives you stats like that. you can probably get 240 or so.




Originally posted by Trolis
Dude, I MADE BLOCK :) i didint fall

I know, if i fall stats are wrong, i get 242 stats no duck when fall. BUT I MADE BLOCK 232 with 235 stats. ;D


read ? :)

oTcHeTo22/09/2008 01:28

For the first time I agree with ajr
btw the stats without duck is bugged even if you jump the block I have seen 238 stats no duck on 230 block and it can't be 258 ffs.
Personally I think that 250 isn't = to 230

rhoiswar22/09/2008 02:32

yeah there was a thread about noduck a while back. it's possible to do a block less than units from stats for some reason

leggie22/09/2008 12:31

its more like 18 units imo, because 20 units has to be if you get a perfect duck which nobodys gunna get hardly so id go more 18-19 maybe, and i said you land on the block.

ova22/09/2008 14:19

while jumping with duck on a big block, before you press duck the player's lowest level (the feet) are lower than the block's height / thats if you can get a perfect duck .

yYy.Je PR@BR@22/09/2008 16:58

Gj ! just more practice :)

Trolis22/09/2008 23:14

Yes I've landed on block

leggie22/09/2008 23:29

i said you land on the block... its a bug

Ggs`23/09/2008 00:17

gj trolis

lalevUl23/09/2008 01:26

Like leggie said, you can make 240+block if you just press duck for a 0.01sec, you can see on your stats that on the last or second to last strafes has a speed lost of about 300+.

Either way, ljstats are bugged on lowblocks..
So you didnt make 232block noduck.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.