Models and animations help!

Started by wRath` mapper
22/09/2008 01:00
Page 1 of 1
wRath` mapper22/09/2008 01:00

Hey!

I have these problems with some models, that the animations are moving too fast, and it looks like the models are having spasms or something.
I have tried changing the value of the "animation sequence" to like 0.1 and stuff, but nothing is changing.

I asked DeMolite about this, and he told me I would have to decompile the model, but is that really necessary? I don't see why a model would be made with animations moving too quickly. There must be someone who knows how to fix this.

HALP!!!

dEMolite mapper22/09/2008 11:11

btw i forgot to mention it that sometimes the standard animation isnt idle. So thats maybe why the model have spasms :)

You can check this with hlmodel viewer out. When the idle isnt the first animation, then you need to decompile it. I need to do it on kzsca_sonic too.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.